Reached to a feeling but don't know
First post and replies | Last post by carrot, 21 years ago
Am I become a multiorgasmic man with aneros?
First post and replies | Last post by Guest, 21 years ago
So Close " I Think". Need Advise again
First post and replies | Last post by virginsoldier, 21 years ago
I feel something not mentioned nor pleasurable
First post and replies | Last post by dixiewrecked, 21 years ago
What's Used For Abutment Tab Adjustments
First post and replies | Last post by B Mayfield, 21 years ago
What Model to Buy? Best at Getting a Super-O?
First post and replies | Last post by Guest, 21 years ago
How did you find out about prostate massaging and Aneros Mas
First post and replies | Last post by johnew, 21 years ago
A fantastic start - but how do I tell my wife
First post and replies | Last post by mu1ti, 21 years ago
I tried something different ... it pushed me over!
First post and replies | Last post by calton, 21 years ago