Who knows about you...

Notifications
Clear all

Who knows about your aneros? Poll is created on Sep 23, 2019

Poll results: Who knows about your aneros?
Voter(s): 83
Poll is created on Sep 23, 2019
Nobody, enjoying the super-o by yourself  -  votes: 41 / 49.4%
49.4%
Close friends (male or female)  -  votes: 4 / 4.8%
4.8%
Girlfriend/Wife  -  votes: 38 / 45.8%
45.8%
Family members (siblings, cousins, etc.)  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%

Who knows about your aneros?

FBM
(@ferdinandfbm)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Most people got their aneros for prostate pleasure or medical reasons. Since you found out about aneros and super-O WHO HAVE YOU TOLD about aneros?

(@regal13)
Honorable Member Customer

• You guys are the only ones who know so far, though i wish i could share with my wife. She misunderstands too much about sexuality in general and I can't trust her there. Its painful. I wish I had grasped this fact before we married, maybe dealt with it then. Maybe someday. When I finally had some amazing experiences, I wanted to share that so badly...seemingly with anyone,  but it's not something you can share with anybody in my circle. Unfortunately not the same as suggesting, based on a great dining experience, that your friends should go check out the restaurant. 

ReplyQuote
(@awired50)
Reputable Member Customer

My wife knows and has shared prostate orgasms with me. Mouth or hand extras.

Nu2AS-O, Nu2AS-O and Nu2AS-O reacted
ReplyQuote
jekyllnhyde
(@jekyllnhyde)
Member Adventurer

My wife is the only one who knows as well. I didn’t tell her for almost a year. When I finally told her, she was more upset that I had been keeping secrets and doing sexual things behind her back. It took us some time to work through that. Now she says she is okay with it, but I think she might be secretly jealous that I get so much pleasure from a piece of plastic. She has been unable to attain these levels of pleasure in her own body and unwilling to play, practice and learn what her body is capable of. It also bothers her that she is unable to pleasure me for as long as the aneros can and at the intensity level that it can. I don’t think that is true and it has taken a lot of time for her to understand there is much more to a man’s sexuality than just his penis. I love her more than any other but it is amazing how sexually different we are. After almost 20 years of marriage, she is just now starting to get comfortable with oral sex. For years she has been uptight, unwilling to experiment and definitely unwilling to let go. So sad that we live in such a sexually repressed society. I think the key for me making progress has been communication. Over the years, I’ve gotten her to talk about sexual things both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom. That communication is slowly paying off. She had 4 orgasms during intercourse last week which was huge progress for her. Maybe by the time we’re 60, I’ll give her an orgasm during oral LOL.

ReplyQuote
anthonys-utube
(@train-man-anthony)
Member Adventurer

I haven’t told anyone because it’s none of there concern, I wouldn’t share it with anyone (except for the aneros community LOL). Nobody would understand it anyway... whatever, there lose on what there missing out on. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Sadly, I fear there is so much stigma about anal/prostate play that I keep it a secret.

ReplyQuote
Zentai
(@zentai)
Famed Member Customer

Nobody knows. I recently very carefully started to talk about MMOs with a close friend of more than 20 years. I'm still pretty far from getting to the "yeah there's that toy that you  stick in your butt for hours on end and that can send you to the 5th dimension" but maybe some day. I think that the world would be a better place if every man could use an Aneros without fear of judgment and we could have workshops in every community but I'm also a realist. Such a shame really... 

ReplyQuote
(@awired50)
Reputable Member Customer

My wife and a few online friends.

ReplyQuote
(@poseidon)
Member Adventurer

You better believe I told a few friends after achieving a prostate orgasm and having the BEST sexual experience I've had all quarantine. A buddy of mine also got a prostate massager during Black Friday like me, but it's a vibrating toy and not a medically researched device like the Aneros. I sent him the link to the Wiki and Aneros website, and told him if his vibrating toy didn't work then to check out the Aneros

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar