HIH model 950.

Notifications
Clear all

HIH model 950.

Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

When did HIH get a new model? I haven't wandered over here in quite a while and I wanted to see if there was anything new. So I checked HIH too. That's when I was surprised to find the 950 http://www.highisland.com/detail.php?categoryid=1&productid=36 Has anybody tried it yet? How is it? It's definitely simple. Looks like the definition of a beginners model, but as we all (probably) know, each Aneros/HIH model has it's own qualities. The 950 looks like it would be great for those of us that change positions often or quickly. I've personally felt an uncomfortable pop when I quickly rolled from one side to the other, straightening the other leg, while using my Helix Syn or another model. Anyways, the 950 is very different looking. I'll have to buy one soon to see how it feels.

What are your thoughts on it?

(@theme_gasm)
Prominent Member Customer

Just looking at it gave me p-waves!

TG

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

@Wandering_Smoke

That's mighty interesting! Thank you for posting this here. I'm rarely looking at the High Island web site so I would not have caught that for a while.

I think what's really interesting about this model is that they eliminated the classic tail/handle and replaced it with what looks like a two finger pinch tab to pull it out. No more need to cut off the tail/handle any more. The device on a whole looks kind of small though and not much of a stem on it. I'll be curious to hear feedback about how well this model works.

ReplyQuote
(@muscleman65)
Member Adventurer

It is a different model for sure, statrted with high island 15-17 years ago

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Topic starter  

@Love_is You're welcome. I hadn't checked it in over 6 months to a year myself. So I was kinda surprised when a search for it here yielded 0 results. You'd think somebody from Aneros/HIH would let us know about it. So I HAD to ask the community 😉

Is that a two prong tail tab? I can't tell from the one picture, but it looks like just the one. I agree with you on the rest though. Great new tail and P-tab design, but the business end seems like it wouldn't be that great. Great if you move around alot though. I change position alot. I'll be very interested to know what walking with it is like 😉 Any way you look at it it's a great new design approach. I hope they continue to develop it.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

good price too!

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

@Love_is You're welcome. I hadn't checked it in over 6 months to a year myself. So I was kinda surprised when a search for it here yielded 0 results. You'd think somebody from Aneros/HIH would let us know about it. So I HAD to ask the community 😉

Is that a two prong tail tab? I can't tell from the one picture, but it looks like just the one. I agree with you on the rest though. Great new tail and P-tab design, but the business end seems like it wouldn't be that great. Great if you move around alot though. I change position alot. I'll be very interested to know what walking with it is like 😉 Any way you look at it it's a great new design approach. I hope they continue to develop it.

@Wandering_Smoke

Yeah, it is surprising that nobody from Aneros would have mentioned this new product here.

Do you mean two prong like the Progasm has a P and K-tab? Or something else? I don't think from the looks of it that the pinch tab that replaced the handle is designed to make contact the way the P-tab does. But I could be wrong.

ReplyQuote
(@anerico)

Deleted by author

ReplyQuote
 DCDC
(@dcdc)
Member Adventurer

Customer service blew off my email asking for specs. All they did was send links to kits containing that model. Seem they are not interested in sales yet.

Would be useful to see photo of it laying on top of known models like psx/helix

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Topic starter  

@Love_is
Well, you said " they eliminated the classic tail/handle and replaced it with what looks like a two finger pinch tab" so I guessed you meant the tail was a split one. Two tails.

@AneRico
Thanks for the link. Very useful. Now all we need to know is the size of the PS-2 in order to guess the approximate size of the 950. Is the PS-2 the MGX or the SGX?

@DCDC
They probably don't have enough of them made to start advertising to the rest of us yet. I'll be ordering one in a few days, so I'll try to post side by side pics when I get it. I'll at least give measurements.

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

@Wandering_Smoke - That's an interesting interpretation, but not what I meant at all. LOL I meant that it looks like it requires two fingers from your hand to pinch the coin like tab that replaces the classic tail/handle to insert or remove this prostate massager.

ReplyQuote
(@etcetcetc)
Active Member Customer

Has anyone had the chance to try the 950 yet? I'm very curious...

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

I would be happy to try it, can you buy hih massagers in the uk?

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Topic starter  

@EtcEtcEtc Unfortunately I haven't bought one yet 🙁 Other things keep taking my limited funds. Just two days ago I changed the front brakes and worn out rotors in my old Ford, and replaced a tie-rod. Hopefully I can get the 950 before christmas lol. I will post when I get one though 😉

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

@Wandering_Smoke

thanks for the mention that this might be a grand toy for those who frequently re-position. Have been using an SGX for foreplay and sex. Perhaps the 950 would be spot-on as an occasional alternative.

ReplyQuote
(@badger)

My question is: When is it coming to Aneros as a model? Or won't it?

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

Can you buy these in the uk please?

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Topic starter  

@rookYou're welcome. I change positions alot too, so I just rewrote part of it to be clearer about that. That and to edit it a little since I know that walking with an Aneros inserted, is discouraged.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Walking with the Progasm can be fun, I have found. This 950 does look tantalizing. I might have to try to get one. Maybe in Jan for my birthday

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

so has anyone purchased and tried this model out yet? I'm curious to see what it would be like.

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

I would happily buy them all, but like with everything, it's probably not available in the uk, or there is some horrific customs charge....

ReplyQuote
Wandering_Smoke
(@wandering_smoke)
Topic starter  

I just bought one...finally 😀 I'll update when it arrives.

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

please do. I am also interested in this device.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar