• 1000 Kegels and the Eupho Arrived

Over the past 48 hours I have completed 1000 kegels. 500 per day specifically. Those sessions have led to some awesome PWaves. My Eupho Trident arrived yesterday and I was very eager to take it for a spin. I woke up this morning, lubed up and stuck it in. Two things happened. I got to a Super-O just as fast as with my Aless sessions and my time in between dry-Os and Super-Os was less than any other Aneros model. I love how this thing bounced around and kissed my prostate. Gave me such an energized feeling heading into the office.

While in the office I had an all day training which meant I could close my door. Every hour in this training I had a dry orgasm. Just doing kegels and feeling that wave.

After work I went and attended a hockey game and sitting right there in the cold arena focusing on the pleasure from doing kegels…I had the fattest and wettest dry orgasm I’ve ever had in front of people. No one knew…but I got up to make sure I didnt cum all over myself…it felt like I did but when I checked my cock…dry as a whistle.

The best part was when I came home tonight. I laid down on the couch and I could already tell I was super aroused. I played with both of my nipples and noticed my prostate was responding to the nipple play. For the next 3 hours I averaged a Super-O every 20 mins and I had one last over 10 mins. It was amazing.

I’m on day 8 of SR and the one thing I noticed is if I do a number 2…I basically start precumming automatically. Want to see how far I can take it.

Skip to toolbar