• Saturday morning May 22, 2016 session with Kegels and Reverse Kegels

Hi guys,
    This morning I had a most satisfying session with my favorite models: Helix Classic, Maximus, Tempo, and Progasm Classic.
    My routine these days in sessions is that with Helix Classic, Maximus, and Progasm Classic is to insert those models while lying on my right side. I allow myself a few minutes to accommodate each of those models and then switch on my back with my butt on a pillow. That is when the real “action” takes place. But recently that there is greater contact when I bring my knees up to my chest. Here in this position, I do a few Kegels and Reverse Kegels that my buddy HopefulMMOer has spoken much about. Kegels and Reverse Kegels with Aneros real fuel intense P-waves, mini-O’s, dry O’s, etc., ingredients which may trigger a Super-O, and even MMO’s! What was so exciting about this morning, besides working with Kegels and Reverse Kegels with these three aforementioned Aneros models is that I focused upon subtle “actions” and sensations giving rise to subtle, yet rich and intense pleasure!
    Yet, Tempo has his important place in all my sessions too. I can sit at my PC with Tempo inserted and do the Kegels and Reverse Kegels as well as other actions described above.
    Now while typing this blog entry, I savoring the afterglow of Aless. I am Kegeling and Reverse Kegeling. If I want to, I can achieve a Super-O and much, much more which I intend to do on this rainy Saturday!
    Take care!

Skip to toolbar