• new-ish experiences with helix

    I decided to try my helix after quite a long time of not using it (my latest aneros experiences have been with my Eupho). I started about midnight. I knew this would probably interfere with sleep, but I didn't care.
    Upon insertion, I immediately noticed a stronger reaction than in prior sessions. I walked around a bit with it in; this generated some pretty strong feelings. I then settled into bed with the computer and looked at some porn. This part of the session was pretty typical. Lots of contractions that felt very good. The feelings were mostly prostate-centered but I did get some tingling and twitching in other parts of my body. I spent most of my time on my side, knees bent. I also was on my back for a while. After about 2 hours of this, I got tired. I turned off the computer and tried to doze. After about 1/2 hour or 45 minutes, I started to get full-body pwaves. They seemed to well up almost evenly from head to toe. I guess if I had to pinpoint a starting point, it would be my lower back. But, they was widely dispersed almost from the start. These were very different from other pwaves that I've had because they did not emanate from the groin. Some of them were very intense; all were pleasurable. BTW, I was getting no contractions at all which I thought was a little strange. I guess what I was feeling was similar the the contractionless orgasms I've felt in my KSMO practice. Anyways, I rode the increasing intensity in a very relaxed state. I reached a point where I felt like I was having small/medium orgasms without any detectable movement of the aneros. These would build and hang out for a minute or two, then die down. I don't know how long all this lasted, but I'm guessing it was at least 1/2 hour. I tried several different positions but found that on my side was the best. After a while, I decided to stop as the feelings were starting to wane. Based on past experience, I knew that if I didn't ejaculate, I'd have no chance of sleep. So, I finished with a very nice T.
    Before moving on, I'd like to reiterate…
    I've had some pretty intense aneros sessions in the past. But, all of the involved pleasure that was focused at the prostate/penis/groin. There has been a full-body aspect to them in that the pleasure has spread to other parts of my body. But, I think this is the first time that the pleasure has started and built in other parts of my body. I think all this was possible because I was willing to lay totally relaxed for upwards of 45 minutes while feeling no sensations or there being any indication any were coming.
    Well, as it turns out, ejaculating didn't help. After I laid down, I was immediately hit with my typical aneros-less orgasms. Extremely intense, unrelenting, but pleasurable. I rode these for a while while trying to calm things down so I could sleep. At this point, it was probably 3 in the morning. I was hungry so I got up and had a snack. This stalled things for a while. But, after climbing back into bed, the orgasms started again. This time, I said "screw it" and put myself completely into them and had about 1/2 hour of mind-blowing orgasms. I ended this with an ejaculation for the same reasons I stated above.
    I managed to doze a bit for the next couple of hours but never really slept. The sun rose and I decided to get up. I've been having contractions and mini-o's for the last two hours almost non-stop. It's not helping that Flashdance is on TV and Jennifer Beals is so frickin' hot and, at the same time, I'm describing my erotic adventures here (which always seems to get me going). I haven't decided if I'm better off trying to distract myself and let my body calm down or to embrace the feelings for another session. I'm inclined to do the latter as the feelings are too awesome to pass up. but, we'll see…

Skip to toolbar