230 AM wake up

Notifications
Clear all

230 AM wake up

(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

So, I have been on here learning as much as possible for awhile now. I have read through most, if not all, “sore Prostate” threads.  I have anxiety, so when something small feels different, I lose focus.  Anyway, I have been working on Aless pretty heavy lately. I did insert the eupho last Friday morning for about 20 minutes.  No pain or soreness. Over the weekend, I worked Aless , got some good feelings.  So this morning at around 230 am I was woke up by the bitch.  I tried some Aless, but decided to go for more. i tried the eupho again, lots of EVOO as well.  I didn’t realize how much time had past....530 Am.  I immediately stopped, pulled eupho out. It looked dry coming out, but a qwik trip to the bathroom told a different story. It appeared that much of the EEVO came out in the toilet.  I hope that it was “Me” clenching” while taking it out that made it dry.

Very good feelings, and if I had to describe it, it would be like a symphony. Little instruments, high pitch at the beginning, then with some lowere notes mixed in. I did not HFO, but I felt i was on the verge. A lot of involuntaries.  I tried to be gentle!

(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

This is a follow up from earlier.  So I was feeling confident, no pain or anything after use for that long this morning.  I,in my infinite wisdom, decided to ride again....for about an hour.  I could not hold off, and I did what you guys call a Super T.  Eupho was bouncing, and it was a very amazing orgasm.  Un fortunately, now, I have soreness in my prostate area, that seems to be trying to radiate to my left nut?...Any ideas? I am gonna have to hold off for abit again, as I am in no shape to do that!

I am fearful that I may have accidentally damaged something....I did not manually touch the eupho, just yanked my crank.  Why am I so sore???? Did I ride...too much?  2 1/2 this morning and another 1 1/2 later....

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Posted by: @qwiksting

I did what you guys call a Super T.  Eupho was bouncing, and it was a very amazing orgasm.  Unfortunately, now, I have soreness in my prostate area, that seems to be trying to radiate to my left nut?...Any ideas?
I am fearful that I may have accidentally damaged something.... Why am I so sore???? Did I ride...too much?

It sounds to me like you may have have bruised you prostate a bit from over stimulation. Ejaculatory orgasmic contractions can be quite powerful and with your Eupho in situ the contractions may have driven it into your prostate quite hard. I doubt you have damaged anything and imagine you will feel normal in three or four days if you abstain from any sexual activity. It is difficult to say if you rode "...too much" but...3 hours plus another hour may have been more than your prostate wanted to endure. I know prostate orgasms and Super-T's feel great but some personal discipline to prevent abuse may be called for here.

Good Vibes to You!

ReplyQuote
(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thanks for the reply. I am having random muscle contractions down there now with a buzzing feeling if that makes sense. The tingle and tightening/hard feeling in my taint area. The ache is dull and noticeable. If i lay down thats when i get the contraction/spasms. They feel pleasant unfortunately i am too worried to enjoy it.

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Posted by: @qwiksting

The ache is dull and noticeable. If i lay down thats when i get the contraction/spasms. They feel pleasant unfortunately i am too worried to enjoy it.

An awakened prostate is like a rung bell and you can't un-ring a bell nor can you un-awaken your prostate. I think what you are feeling is an awakened prostate but please don't worry, the resonance you are feeling will dissipate and quiet down over time just as a bell quiets down... until the next time it is struck. You might as well accept and enjoy this resonance as part of your personal journey with Aneros or suffer a kind of cognitive dissonance from its use. I think if you space out the frequency of use and shorten the duration of your Anerosessions, you will gradually adjust to this awakened energy source and happily enjoy the subtle background sensations your little gland can provide you. Once you get more comfortable with the background energy provided you can enjoy more frequent and longer sessions.

Good Vibes to You!

ReplyQuote
(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

@rumel. Thank you for your advice!!  I feel much much better this morning, no ache or pains...Would it be adviceable to just work on. “Aless” now for a few days, or should I just not think of it or anything now?  I had strong contractions when I went to bed, a lot of tingling and buzzing, and it felt very pleasurable.  At the moment I feel none of that.  No ache or anything.

ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

@qwiksting

I don’t think dull aches are a problem. unless you are feeling serious pain, you are probably fine, and as Rumel says, experiencing a awakened prostate. Look up butt buzz.  I don’t think you can truly hurt your prostate if you are just leaving the toy in and not moving it around with your hand, and even then you have to go pretty hard to hurt yourself. Men partake in fisting without complications (when done right), as well as hard anal sex. It is hard to imagine one of these relatively small toys doing damage.  You could stick to shorter sessions if you feel irritated though (for example max 1 hour a day)

Im not saying it isn’t possible to hurt yourself. I feel sore all the time. Just this morning after sex my left ball ached for 3 hours for no reason (day 4 of semen retention and regular sex). Sometimes I have such strong contractions during ejaculation that I get an intense pain for 5-10 minutes, somewhere in the prostate region, probably from a muscle that contracted too abruptly.  Overly hast insertion or removal of bigger dildos can create a similar pain in my anus. I get painful lymph filled veins in my penis from the strong erections I get from prostate play and aless. I have a list of other regular sex related ailments that I won’t delve into.  Just saying, all of these things are passing, and nothing seems to matter too much, compared to the pleasure I get in exchange.

ReplyQuote
(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thanks for the reply. Yea the ache was gone this morning but doing kegels with nipple stim has brought the ache back so i am convinced it is prostate related. Not a bad ache but just dull and i am reminded its there. 

ReplyQuote
(@qwiksting)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Update.   The dull ache subsided by the time i went to bed around 930. Funny thing is when i laid down on my right side i started getting the tingly feeling and it progressively got more intense. I tried to focus on something other than it. No joy. So i got up and hit my indica vape and tried to sleep again. No joy. I had this strange calm euphoric feeling down there. I felt strong contractions and felt my prostrate strain and get harder and harder. The feeling was like water rushing back and forth head to toe. I was rock hard. I dont remember much else except struggling to calm it down and sleep. I did not want that ache again today. I am in a warm bath right now and i am feeling my prostate get hard again. I hope it will calm down. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar