My experiences

Notifications
Clear all

My experiences

JL
(@jason-lally)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hello everybody. I just got the aneros just a week ago, and so far I'm quite please with the product, but also a little frustrated.

First time I used it... I didn't feel anything (expected... I didn't know how to use it.. plus there was external stimuli *tv/noises* that could have been distracting me, and there was also a pimple on my perenium where the tab presses against... VERY distracting and annoying. Next day I used it again, and I had some better results. I felt the pleasure going through my body and building, it was great. the technique I use though.. a little different.. I lay down sorta like the instructions say... but in a modifed way.. both legs curled... cept the bottom one not as much. and I don't really flex my rectum much... I pull the aneros in about half way and just hold it there. In like 30 seconds I can really feel it build up, and it makes my penis and rectum muscle quiver. Soon it gets to the point where I'm taking shallow breaths and I'm about to orgasim.. but I just can't... I don't get the 'release' and it's very frustrating as my body gets tired of holding and I have to stop. the feeling is VERY intense and amazing but I just don't get a 'release' not even a small one. So I'm a little frustrated at that. I know that in practice that I will be able to achieve the pleasure like some of you experienced pros, but maybe you guys have suggestions and I also wanted to share this with you guys.

Thank you

tlb
(@tlb)
New Member Customer

Originally Posted By: drk
Hello everybody. I just got the aneros just a week ago, and so far I'm quite please with the product, but also a little frustrated.

First time I used it... I didn't feel anything (expected... I didn't know how to use it.. plus there was external stimuli *tv/noises* that could have been distracting me, and there was also a pimple on my perenium where the tab presses against... VERY distracting and annoying. Next day I used it again, and I had some better results. I felt the pleasure going through my body and building, it was great. the technique I use though.. a little different.. I lay down sorta like the instructions say... but in a modifed way.. both legs curled... cept the bottom one not as much. and I don't really flex my rectum much... I pull the aneros in about half way and just hold it there. In like 30 seconds I can really feel it build up, and it makes my penis and rectum muscle quiver. Soon it gets to the point where I'm taking shallow breaths and I'm about to orgasim.. but I just can't... I don't get the 'release' and it's very frustrating as my body gets tired of holding and I have to stop. the feeling is VERY intense and amazing but I just don't get a 'release' not even a small one. So I'm a little frustrated at that. I know that in practice that I will be able to achieve the pleasure like some of you experienced pros, but maybe you guys have suggestions and I also wanted to share this with you guys.

Thank you

While standing, insert this amazing device into your rectum. Tweeze once or twice and begin stroking. Then let go.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar