Therawand - a great...

Notifications
Clear all

Therawand - a great tool for newbies

(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

This is a repost from a thread started by @neros: https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/16485

I figured my post probably deserved it's own thread.

I think @neros made a really great contribution in that thread. I also think that @convinced, in this thread https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/comment/71671 has as well. And they are complimentary.

Here is what i did to explore @neros's now famous "ache" sensation. I deployed my Crystal Wand (now re-branded here: http://www.therawand.com/product/premium-therawand/). I did so because, unlike the Aneros, I can use my hand to control where it sits inside me.

I think the therawand might be just the tool for newbies who are having trouble getting sensation from their prostate... because it allows very gentle and precise manually controlled exploration and stimulation. This combined with @nero's method may be a significant accelerator.

I slowly inserted the therawand's handle side, letting the rounded beads stimulate my hole to the point of eagerness. My position was on side/stomach, with top knee bent, and my hand holding the wand from around back. In this position, the wand's middle segment is stimulating my kundalini spot (ass crack). I could really explore placement of the handle in my rectum, and different pressures. I found a spot that layed it on the prostate, and waited... until I felt that ache. I could minutely adjust it so it felt like just the right spot. Then I turned off my brain, and let my body do what it wanted.

For newbies, I think they could use it to map out their rectum, and explore the sensations available on all the walls, and depths, etc. Even if they just get the faintest of pleasure signals, they'll be able to come back the next time and explore it again, leading to amplification.

I discovered that the therawand is an extremely fine instrument. It is like an aneros and peridise combined in one, but is somehow softer than both. My rectum, hole, crack and prostate commenced to make love to it. Woah. I went totally hands free with the wand, and had a really excellent aneros-like ride, but gentler.

I then turned the wand around, and laid on my back, still hands free. now the handle was against my p-spot. It hit it just right, and the ride commenced. The wand makes the p-spot easy to find because it stimulates the whole perineum.

Finally, I removed my therawand lover, and put in my black ice progasm jr, with, as @convinced suggests, a medicine dropper bulb on its p-tab to soften it, and make it stay exactly where i want it. (I got the bulb from an old bottle of infant tylenol). Having primed with the wand, the progasm jr. hit all the same spots, but even more intensely. You know the rest of the story.

Hope this helps some struggling newbies.

Darwin

(@arejay)
Member Adventurer

Tempted to buy this, but I also want a tempo. What to do what to do.

ReplyQuote
(@pommie)
Noble Member Customer

@AreJay,This looks to be a lot cheaper than the Tempo!
I think I want one of these too!

ReplyQuote
(@inhope)
Member Adventurer

I want to contribute here because i want to help others and prevent them from potential suffering.

I was wary of neros technique (which sort of works for me, or rather a variation thereof, i don't feel any ache at all but i can understand his approach) because i too explored using similar devices some years ago, i wasn't harsh with it and i was careful.

I felt the ache alright.

It took me years to get rid of that pain, every time i would ejaculate it would STING and ache in such a way that harmed my sex life and mastubation sessions.

Be careful is all I'm saying.

Be. Careful.

ReplyQuote
(@isvara)
Noble Member Customer

@Pommie, the therawand premium (as pictured above) is available on line in Perth. $45.

http://www.perthmyofascialrelease.com.au/shop/therawand-premium/

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

@inhope,

I agree totally.

IF YOU USE THE THERAWAND DO NOT NOT NOT NOT USE MANUAL PRESSURE.

When I say i controlled it with my hand, I mean its position, and the very slightest pressing, a gentle touching.

do NOT use it to dig in to your vital organs down there.

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Yeah, I just got mine in the other day and when I sliced open the package it was small little thing, but don't let the size fool you it does wonders. If you like the aneros you will fall in love with this toy and believe me you will not regret it. I personally rate this five stars.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar