Notifications
Clear all

Awesome aneros accessory - inflatable ball

(@airbag)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

Do yourself a favor and buy a ball like this:

Girl not included.

My best sessions so far have been on such a ball. I use Helix and silicone lube. Put the ball against your bed or some other low obstacle. Put your belly on the ball, hands on bed, knees on floor or a bit above. It works great for me, I get minor involuntaries in the relaxation period before I even start contractions.

A ball like this is very, very comfortable and I can lie on it for hours. When supported by a wall or bed from one side, it's very stable, and it's very easy to adjust your position to that aneros goes in at a perfect angle. Using this, I can achieve perfect prostate contact with minimum effort.

(@tinyp)
Active Member Customer

Hi,

Cool! I wish the girl would be included. What a brilliant idea, I defenitely will trie this.
I know a ball like this can be bought in a Kids Toy Shop, its called a skippy ball over here.

Love TinyP

ReplyQuote
(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer

Hi @airbag,

Can you tell us where you purchased your inflatable ball and what brand it is?

I wonder if such an inflatable ball is good for working with the Progasm or Maximus 😉 😀

Thom./BigGlansDC

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

These are also used as work-out balls. Also my chiropractor recommended one for doing back excercises, so they might sell them too as mine does.

ReplyQuote
(@tinyp)
Active Member Customer

@airbag, what diameter do you use? It is available in different sizes on ebay.

Love TinyP

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

Airbag,

Great discovery, way to be creative. I use one all the time!

Here is a thread I started 6 years ago on the same topic, with lots of ideas:

https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/9066

Darwin

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

@darwin, so basically the ball has helped you mostly with aneroless sessions?

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

that's only true for the sitting-on-the-ball position. the lying on it or lying on back and resting legs on it are great for both.

darwin

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Can you tell us where you purchased your inflatable ball and what brand it is?BigGlansDC,

The Valeo Body Ball is mentioned in the Aneros WIKI Related Products and is probably available in a large sporting goods store near you.
Good Vibes to You !

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

Amazon has the Valeo Body Ball

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@jspad)
Member Adventurer

My mom has one of these in the living room, not being used much at all. Guess I'll have to remember to borrow it at some point 😀

ReplyQuote
(@airbag)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

I can't elaborate on the brand, because my mother bought it, not I. I'll try to ask, but most likely it was some kind of discount. The pattern looks similar. Mine is raspberry color, though - I hope that helps !

As for diameter - use common sense. Mine is big enough to serve as a chair replacement. The keyword here is flexible, it changes the shape to suit you. I like big balls (wink, wink), they're more fun to play with (wink, wink) outside of aneros sessions. You don't have to fit it inside your ass! Just don't pump too much air inside or it will be hard.

More generally, I think Aneros benefits from creativity quite a lot, because discovering what Aneros positions work for you involves a lot of exploration. A small change in position can result in dramatic difference in prostate contact. Learn to recognize these feelings.

I'll try it with my other toy - Progasm Ice. But so far Progasm has been rather underwhelming. It makes prostate contact quick, but it's not as enjoyable. At first I emit a huge drop of precum, then my prostate grows bored. Maybe I need to put less pressure ?

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar