Should we teach our...

Notifications
Clear all

Should we teach our boys reaching puberty the benefits of MMO, prostate massage, kuma sutra?

Page 1 / 3

(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I posted this as a comment in another discussion. On reflection I think this is worthy of a separate discussion....

I was wondering the other day whether we should begin teaching our kids the secrets of MMO. Link this with KumaSutra and the young man to be would be well equipped to enter the world of wonderful sex. I know that I grew up with the concept of wham, bam, thank you ma'am. I thought I was a great lover. In fact I was terrible. I and my partners missed out on a lot. I am one hell of a lot better now. Now I think I am worth screwing. Before.. not really.

What I do not know is whether teaching this to boys around the age of puberty is dangerous or not. I do not think so. I think it would be wonderful. But maybe the shrinks think otherwise. I day dream back to my high school experiences and think "what if..". I did a lot of screwing then, but I was really only taking care of myself. Now it is the other way around. At my age I have only so many years left. I intend to make every one of them insanely erotic. I am going to go out like a champ. Thanks Kuma Sutra, Aneros, MMO, testosterone therapy and my bionic dick. How can anyone miss with a lineup like that?

But the "outside world" may not be ready for this. I began to tell my older brother about my MMO and he changed the subject quickly. (the idiot!). I do think that the younger generation is getting this. It's the old bastards that are trying to catch up.

BTW.. to Linghaman... I read some of your blog entries and they are great. You are very expressive. I have not clue whether you are really describing actual experiences (I think you are), but they are fantastic. Keep it up. I have not read all of them, but plan to get back to them.

What do you think? Should we tell our 13 year old boys about all of this or just let them figure it out for themselves if they do at all?

(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Also if you start during puberty penile enlargement may be more effective. Should this be a topic to be discussed with your son?

I know as a fact that you can lengthen your penis by at least an inch and maybe up to 2 inches by doing penis stretching exercises. This involves weights and constant traction. I know because it worked for me. I started this when I was in my 60's. I believe, but not sure, that if this was done during puberty it would be more effective. Now if this is true, wouldn't you want your son to have a large thick penis (assuming it is not too large or too thick)?

This raising interesting questions:

How do you know if you son would need this since he has not reached puberty. You might want to start this during puberty to get the benefit of the growth spurt. So you might have the chance of getting a penis that is too large etc. This is a chance any boy would like to take.

Having your boy do the exercises means he will be focused on this which I suppose can be an obsession that he does not need at that age. Would this cause him to have an unbalanced outlook on sex? From my viewpoint the answer is "no", but what the hell do I know about this. It is all speculation.

Also... does this border on sexual child abuse? Many would view this as "perverted". Maybe it is... I do not think so. But I admit it is unusual and could be viewed as that. Get the scene... I trying to help my son reach manhood and I wind up in jail. So much for parental guidance etc.

For me, my sons are grown and I do not have the need. But I wonder what I would do now since I have become wiser about these topics.

Let's say that my thinking is clear (probably debatable). Do you become evangelical about this and start telling your younger friends who have young sons about this issues. I assume they would look at you as if you are crazy. It is a big risk to go into this.

I thought this was interesting. Maybe just the ramblings of a liberated old man enjoying his new found abilities.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

I am 40 now. While I agree with you that it would have been great to have a larger dick than normal and have been learned in the ways of MMO while young, It is a dangerous slippery slope!

Now that we are older and know what we want and are the masters of our own destiny our MMO pursuits are fine.
However teaching these things to very young minds would be too much for them to handle.
The young mind struggles enough with the very notion of sex in the first place letalone putting MMO into the mix.

Yes the words Perverted, jail, abuse all come to mind!
I suggest that If you wish to still enjoy your new found sexual life that you keep this subject to your self. Dont disscuss it with anyone you know.
Take your brother as a example. You can imagine what he is thinking about you, and he is a fully grown man.
Just be thankful that you have been through the life changing experience however scary or horrible it was and have come out the other side with a open mind and the guts to try something that it not socially exceptible still.

I am a nudist. I have been since I was young and not all of the world but most of it cant handle the fact that I would rather be nude almost everywhere than clothed. I / my kind are considered strange / perverted.
If the world can not handle that then they can not handle MMO/ aneros penis enlarging.
Its sad but true!

If we were to teach this subject to our 13 year old sons this may bring up a greater question for them to grapple with while young too.

I am heterosexual but have embraced aneros, However it has made me question my self!
Am I heterosexual or am I bisexual?
If I tried sex with a man, Might I like it?

Ok so in a lot of peoples opinion this might make me Bi curious.

If I was using the aneros from puberty where would I be now, what would I be hetro/gay or bi.

I was approached by a man in the parking lot at a nudist beach when I was about 18 who wanted to give me a blow job.
This I turned down but that night found myself thinking about.
I was curious but also felt physically sick too.
So what does that mean?????
As it turned out until I was 25 I was still a virgin. I married the girl who rocked my world for the first time.
I am not bad looking and It seemed that gay men liked the look of me more than women.

I am sure I would have had many male lovers if I were to have gone down the gay path, which looking back was not out of the question but seemed like it to me at the time.

Sorry for digressing away from the subject but the point to it is that these anal pleasures back when I was young would have changed my sexual preferences at a early age . I am sure of it.

I am glad I am hetro and dont think I will ever try the same gender but as you can see the curiosity is there!
I am not homophobic but was when young. (Learnt behaviour I am sure)
I have gay friends both me and women. They are a lot of fun.
I think I understand how some people are gay and some are not and then there is potential fence sitters like me 😀
I would not have been able to make what I think was the correct decision at the age of 13.
Anal play at this age would have confused the coarse of life for me.

Hope I have not offended anyone somehow.
Keep your mouth shut is my suggestion if you dont want to be persecuted!
(Nudist and gay people will know what I mean)
The world is not ready. Its taboo in adults letalone teaching to the young.

kind Regards
Braveneworld

ReplyQuote
(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Great advice which I intend to follow. You are a wise man. I never thought about the sexual preference aspect. I agree that young boys have a hard enough time without the additional pressure. Good post.

ReplyQuote
(@doncejankius)
Member Adventurer

Certain clues to deeper understanding of body and mind can exist, but direct approach may be uncomfortable

ReplyQuote
(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I thought of another reason to not educate your son. I recently was successful in enjoying what I believe are Super Orgasms. This is my first four days since my first experience. Three of the last four nights have been mind blowing. I now have the ability to generate a continuous orgasm that has spasms very similar to a wet orgasm. Whereas my normal wet orgasm has between 4 and 8 intense spasms (sometimes higher ,, maybe up to 15). Now when I orgasm the intensity of each spasm is higher. I am almost out of control.. grabbing the bed, shoulders, arms anything I can get a hold of . The end of each spasm has a feeling similar but not exactly like I am shooting a load of cum. Now I get an electric jolt like feeling that seems to be at the end of my penis. It is really pleasurable and intense. It feels better than the actual spurt of a wet orgasm. To make things better I can keep up these spasms as long as I am physically able to withstand the physical strain of maximum severe contractions. One of the orgasms had at least 35 spasms and one had more than 46. I lost track. I basically "surrendered' because I was worn out. I have never experienced anything like this before.

Now my point... just how can a young boy, with all of his hormonal urges experiencing sex for the first year maintain a sense of balance about his total development. I remember how I used to masturbate as much as 5 times a day when I was a teenager. While this took some time, imaging how I might have handled multiple orgasms (unlimited) with each having more than 50 bone crushing spasms. Just how in hell could he stop so he could study, go to school, play sports, etc. I would have been so obsessed I would have been a total waste.

Add to this that he would really be on the hunt for willing girlfriends. Imagine how distracting this would be,.

So.. while the sex is wonderful, maybe the best plan is to let all of this come to him later in his life.

So I agree with Braveneworld. But isn't it sad we are discouraged from sharing our successful sexual journeys with others. No wonder I went for years not knowing about any of this. They were afraid to tell me out of fear that I would think less of them. The good news is that while I grew up in a Victorian like atmosphere (although I was rebelous) the younger generation is knocking these doors down. Go kids... go! Just don't get the girl pregnant.

Afterthought in closing.. It is just occurring to me that teen age pregnancy would drop dramatically if all boys were proficient in ejaculation free orgasms. Maybe this is the partial answer to the abortion debate.

I apologize for going all over the planet with these comments.

ReplyQuote
(@hakunamatata)
Member Adventurer

to braveneworlds curiousity:if sticking your finger up your ass makes you gay or bi, your finger must be a dude and not a finger anymore.
im only 24 so i dont have as much life experience as most of you guys, but i guess my point of view could be interesting as well.
first of all, i am hetero and i liked my first sessions with my aneros. when i saw pictures of "traps" (kind of full time transgender dudes after hormone therapy and some surgery) for the first time i was shocked. this is a paradoxon of its finest. im really into the female shape, and they have tits, round hips, a female voice... and a penis, but you really cant tell without seeing them completely naked. i was ashamed for being aroused, i still would feel kind of guilty, but id hit it if i had the chance to. to summarize this with a quote fron the forum here: if it feels good, welcome the pleasure and dont deny it.

back to the main topic OP: the point is, i would have been glad if i had parents being less conservative. just talk to them, give advice, dont try to teach and lecture. maybe they try to avoid the topic "dad telling about sex, this is weird, please stop", but its like inception - give them the chance to inform themselves.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

@hakunamatata Not sure if I have upset you in some way as it is not quite clear. Sorry if I have but I will respond. Its gonna be a long one! 🙂Finger up your ass.
This is the trouble with labels Gay, Bi, Hetro.
I did not make them but live with them all the same.
Sticking your finger up your ass does not class you or make you Gay or Bi.

If you are a man and prefer to have sex with men and generally would not have sex with a women then you are classed as Gay. Think you would find a Gay person would not have sex with a female if possible.

If you are a man or women that has sex with men or women, you dont mind then you are classed as Bi.

If you are a male that has had sex with a man a few times then you could be either classed as, Hetro that has done some experimenting when young or maybe a hetro with bi tendencies or lets face it Bi curious.
If you continue through life being highly aroused by both genders (and acting on it) then I would call that Bi curious.

But if you are male and will only have sex with women but like to put your finger up your arse or enjoys the aneros this still classes you as hetro. (Hetro that likes arse play) You may have gone through a BI curious stage in life where you tried sex with men but now you would not.
Hetro men can be hetro and think about having sex with a man or a finger but that does not make them any less hetro. You could call them hetro with gay or bi thoughts! your choice.

You see it is a label that is ever changing through life and the label my be seen different with the point of view of the persons in the conversation.

(In the school yard) "oh hes gay! stay away from him." The other person might know the male in question better and knows that this person tried sex with a man once or twice but has decided that girls are what they like. Obviously the first person is homophobic because of his comment, or is he? he might be gay and not have come out yet and deflecting away from himself. You just never know 🙂
Humans can be cruel.

Labels are strange things and you can be one or a bit of both.
Just try and apply Gay,Bi and Hetro to the animal kingdom. Now theres a conundrum for you 🙂

Traps
Funny you say that I ended up on a page last night looking at traps some how and yes some of them you could not tell until. And yes I though gee thats looks alright what would that be like.
As a general rule I think you would find that most hetro men if they knew the girl in question was in fact a transvestite would not actually have sex with them. But then again if your real horny and you wonder what it would be like (curious) then maybe. Would you go telling all your hetro friends afterward?.........
Would alcohol sway your decision?

Your 24 and you say you would hit that, but when it comes down to it would you really.
Only you can know. Your mind had doubts, you felt ashamed,guilty.

Now heres where it gets interesting!

If you are 24 maybe you might, maybe you might not, you are legally aged and mature enough to be able to make the decision and live with it no matter what the outcome. This decision will be easier for you if you have been using the aneros for a year or so, than if you have not.
Think about your answer carefully, you are experienced with anal play so it is not so scary than if you have never done it before.
I know for a fact that if it was me at 24 and I had no anal play experience I would have said no. Even if I had stuck my finger up my arse.
But now that I have used the aneros and know how good it can be. Put in the same situation at 24 I may have said yes........

If you are 13, under legal age your social skills and reasoning is not fully developed.
If you are schooled on the aneros so young and the feelings are so intense, do you honestly think this would not change your sexual preference at least for your younger years in life.
It may sway you from hetro to bi or gay or get you all confused and make you decide you should have been a girl and you go transgender. Transgender most likely not as It is usually hormone inbalances I think but I am no expert.

What the original question in this thread was: Is this a good idea to teach this to under age persons.
My opinion and I am sure that most others will agree is no it is not a good idea.
Yes you are opening up a lot of options to the young person but they are not mature enough to deal with the barrage of options presented to them.
If I was that 13 year old and being trained in aneros use I would have locked myself away in a room with the thing, Hell sometimes I feel like doing that now! and I am 40 🙂 I know for certain that life would be completely different now.
I would most likely not be married to my wife and would most certainly have had sex with another man at least once. to see if it was as good as the aneros.

You see using the aneros at such a early stage in life would change your natural sexual decisions.

In a different world maybe it might be a good thing but in this world with peoples perception of what is right and wrong for the legal age of sex and what is right and wrong about what sex you are, male female,gay,bi, hetro, transgender or even whether it is ok to walk around like you were born in you birthday suit or weather you should wear a burker to hide yourself.
This world is not ready for aneros at the age of 13.

My parents were relaxed conservatives. I could talk to the about anything and mum and dad would walk around the house naked on minimal occasions but never usually togeather but I was taut never to be ashamed of my body but never to embarace others with my nudity either.
If the aneros had been around I am glad my parents did not make me put things up my butt and say you will thank me when your older! 🙂 Now if teaching aneros at 13 was normal and everyone did it then that would be a different matter A whole different brave new world excuse the pun 😀

Disclaimer:
I apologize for anything I have said here or any assumptions, impoliticly correct naming or any other charges.
I do not mean to offend anyone.
Each to their own, what ever floats your boat, we are all different but all the same.
What feels good is not always what is best for us.
Peace brothers and sisters and undecided.
Animals have got the right idea we just complicate everything!

ReplyQuote
(@aneros44309)
Member Adventurer

Any society that begrudgingly allows the teaching of sex and sexuality for essentially procreative education only, will very likely not tolerate any deviation from that and certainly not for the addition of material that espouses increased pleasure. When the purveyors of such a closed minded attitude are cast back into the dark ages, where they belong, sex for the sake of pleasure might finally be removed as an aberration, and its teaching may well be encouraged, mandated, and even lauded, for all the benefits such activity can provide.

ReplyQuote
(@hakunamatata)
Member Adventurer

@braveneworld: 2012 - to feel offended on the internet... dont worry and be as politically incorrect as you want. 😀

thats why i suggested OP to talk about these topics but to be the passive part and give advice, when needed. being a curious teenager is normal, but i think my sex life could be better now if my teachers at school (in biology) and my parents were more open minded back when i found out all by myself, whats going on with my body, how to have sex. what do girls like and what do i like? almost EVERY young man begins at knowledge level zero and leans until he dies. only a handful show others how to challenge their sex life and how to have fun - you have to pay them a shitload of money. i guess some of my friends dont even know what fun is.

when the point has come these men realize that there is a lot more to explore many years have passed - lets not say they are just "lost". its hard to break away from patterns we built up for ourselves. its hard to think different and the main point is to confess you were most likely "wrong" the whole time. i know there is no true wrong or right, but, some do have problems, some dont. there must be something.
on the other hand conservative guys can live a happy life as well. there is no need to fix it. experienced men do have to face so many opportunities and they can only make one decision at a time. frustrated men do welcome these opportunities with open arms being totally blind and submissive to their whole life situation.
yes i went thru some shit and this made me the guy i am. im not a masochist, but im happy. im much more mature and open minded.

every experience changes people. not necessarily now, but these memories are still saved in the brain, waiting to come out some time. no experience is bad, even if you hate it.

ReplyQuote
(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

This site is really interesting. I never thought that my question would bring about such responses. Other sites that I have visited seem to dwell on matching my dick vs your dick. This site seems to leave the ego out. So far I have not seen any my prostrate vs your prostrate.

What has caught me by surprise is the homosexual component. Up until this time I never associated the aneros massager with sexual preference. We either have a prostate or we don't. Since I do not really talk about this with anybody I never thought that if I were to mention the Aneros the listener might assume that this was a homosexual toy. I am so naive that I thought it is a subject that could be talked about freely as one would Viagra or a condom. Among my friends I could easily announce "I fucked this great girl last night...". But now if I say "I just had over 100 orgasms last night using my Aneros" I might well be jiudged as a homosexuial. I hope I am wrong about this. All of this is bullshit. Because I am a heterosexual I suppose I do not want to be labelled a homosexual. This is a result of my upbringing. But as time goes on, I don't find anything wrong with homosexuality. I believe our sexual preferences are essentially hereditary. I am almost at the point that I may not mind be incorrectly judged as a homosexual (except for the fact that it may interfere with my attractiveness to horny women. The bottom line is that I am changing my views as I age. I do not know why I babble on about this other than the fact I would interested is hearing from others about this. So much for that.

ON ANOTHER POINT... as previously noted my real success with hands free orgasms has occurred in the last week. For five straight nights I have increasing success. I thought I had done it all on the fourth night. Last night was the fifth and I was even more wild. Instead of orgasms simulating the wet orgasm with spasm associated with each spurt of semen, last night it was like one total completely overpowering "spasm" that never stopped. The point is that my sex life is changing rapidly and I am having trouble processing all of this.

After at least 5 hours of incredible orgasms the morning came and I did not want to stop. I could have stayed in bed for the whole damn day doing this (apart from the fact that my body has been severely worked out and I might really cause a muscle strain in my back or abdomen). It is causing me to reevaluate what kind of sex I want and how often etc.

Which brings me to the point. Just how could a young boy process all of this? Hell I am having a hard time processing this and I have many years of experience. So we go back to the point that Braveneworld made. Introducing this to a young boy is probably not a good idea. So my original idea of teaching many of these things to our children may not a good idea.

BTW, for those experienced in all of this, based on what I have described have I reached the maximum potential of the Aneros or is there more in store for me? I do not know if I could stand much more. But it sure feels good.

ReplyQuote
(@token)
Member Adventurer

surely sexual preference has more to do with who you find attractive than your chosen masturbation technique (that's basically what aneros is) I believe it was mentioned in the first post about feeling sick at the thought of having sex with another man, would the fact that you could cum harder and for longer realy change that? I'm not realy in a position to answer this as I've bin bi curious for as long as I can remember I would love to hear other people's views though because since using the aneros I have become a lot more "curious" lol I just reasoned that it was because the idea was always there? is that curiousness there in everyone to some degree possibly???

ReplyQuote
(@hakunamatata)
Member Adventurer

@token: dont forget pegging. you still can have sex with a real women (see traps mentioned above) AND being the recieving part of anal penetration.

ive read some posts again and i think there is no link between liking it in the ass and being gay. liking it in the ass is just a step of being more open minded than "penis has to go into the vagina, everything else is just insane". this may include questioning ourselves and the labels of sexual orientation.

being pegged by a women doenst make you gay. its just definition and everyone shouldnt give a f* what others think.
im grateful i have friends i can talk to without being jugded. guess we already talked about every common fetish, traps and being attracted to men, without being attracted to the male shape.

ReplyQuote
(@token)
Member Adventurer

that was kinda my point allthough I didn't make it very well I supose the best way to put it would be I am curious as to how it would feel but I am not attracted to men s

ReplyQuote
(@token)
Member Adventurer

so it would probly never happen being pegged would be my ultimate fantasy but its still a heterosexual act, no?

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

Yes this discussion is really interesting. I being the first to comment to thick75 was a little nervous actually.Why? Because of the talk about under age sex. I am very nervous about the subject.
Men praying on young persons for their own gratification is discussing.
Dont get me wrong @thick75 I am not comparing your thoughts to thoses action, but was concerned that you might say something to someone and get yourself in trouble.
There are people in this world that if you say something about children and sex in the same sentence will go on a witch hunt and destroy your life even though you really have not done anything wrong.
I am NOT speaking from experience but have seen cases.

I am injured and can not walk correctly so spend a lot of time in bed or in a chair, its not permanent but has slowed me right down for 2 years or so. This is why I put so much into my post reply, I have the time 🙂

Anyway enough about all that.

I am a heterosexual Australian male of 40
Being a nudist as I have mentioned before I have a different view of the world than most men, at least that I know.
My view of the world especially Australia has changed as I have adjusted to becoming happy to say I am a nudist.
I dont tell everyone but some I do.

It is now 2012 and in Australia at least Men are socially allowed to wear full length spandex tights for running, and must wear board shorts for swimming unless they are racing otherwise they are not cool.
Men are NOT allowed to wear G-strings/thongs on the beach or they are GAY, they are not allowded to wear short-shorts either. Wearing a thong/g-string under your jeans is sort of ok but very riska.

Those of you that are gay or (kinky like me) in Australia think this is stupid.
The views above are what the general man is expected to abided by as a society.

In my experience anyway!

Back 12 years ago I would wear full length tights to ride my bike, run in but everyone looked at me as strange & some would yell out gayloard or some such rubbish.
You could not buy spandex full length tights is Australia back then, unless you bought womens tights, which I did. There is no difference.

Now 10 to 12 years latter the foot ball players started to wear them so now everyone is and you can buy them off the shelf for men. 15 years ago you could wear spandex bike size tights (like mid size shorts except skin tight) for use at the gym or running. Now you can only wear them if you put shorts over the top of them. It looks stupid. Some combine shorts over full lenght tights!
Budgie smugglers or speedo type swimwear is a fashion no no, but older men and very small boys might wear them. There are some of us gay, or stubborn, kinky or what ever you want to call us, that will wear them still.
G-strings and thong on the beach are a no no and are for the strange perverted or gay men.
Short-shorts are definitely gay.

Back 25 to 30 years g-strings and defiantly speedos and short-short were the in thing.

Australia is going backwards when it comes to tolerance of the human body.
Men are scared to show what they were born with down there.
Its almost embarrassing how hung up about heir bodies they are.
I think it is the same in America but I have never been so dont quote me on that.
There are other country's that are going the other way (skimpier)

OK why am I going on about this?
It shows that what ever is mainstream is considered ok but if you have different Ideas then you are a out cast, werdo, gay.
If you are hetro and have gay thoughts then you are considered weird, a gay or a poofter. (by mainstream person)

Those of use like everyone on this forum with a lot more open mindedness about our bodies in general and what is expectable behaviour ie (sticking things up our rear) see these ideas above as arkayic dark ages stuff.
Hetro style thinking runs our world and anything else is wrong. ( in their eyes)

I for one am glad there are those of us out here that think out side the normal. We will bring change to the world but it will be a very slow progress. Maybe one day we will be teaching MMO, karma sutra, prostate play to our young.

I for one love spanex tights, short or long , I love g-strings/thongs, short short ,very very skimpy speedos, I like sexy under wear for men, but stop before rubber or lacy girly type stuff.

Why must I adhere to what every other so called normal Australia wears.
I do not want to be bashed or ostracized so I have to be discrete and push the boundaries where it it safe to do so just to live safely in the world.
All I can say is, yes tell people about your new found aneros adventures but be very carefull who you tell.
Aneros has sold over 1 million units according to their website. so the word is getting out! but slowly slowly. m/

@token and @hakuamatata Pegging is still a hetro act male and female with anal play. The opersite is true for male and trap its male male with a kink!

@token "surely sexual preference has more to do with who you find attractive than your chosen masturbation technique (that's basically what aneros is) I believe it was mentioned in the first post about feeling sick at the thought of having sex with another man, would the fact that you could cum harder and for longer realy change that?"
I do not suggest that young people will turn gay just because they choose to put something up their rear to masturbate.
I do suggest that because they have done this and the pleasure was great that they may try sex with a man , but would not have done so if they new nothing about the pleasure. after all "being a curious teenager is normal"
Where their sexual preference goes from their nobody knows not even them as it was said by hakunamatata "every experience changes people. not necessarily now, but these memories are still saved in the brain, waiting to come out some time. no experience is bad, even if you hate it."

@hakunamatata On this website we are all mindful of what we say not to offend others and this is why it works so well.
Abuse is not tolerated so one must always make sure his aneros brothers are not upset or whatever.
Do on to others as you would have them do to you....

Not sure what you have found but other site suck? and abuse can be riffe. It is not here.
Spread the love dude! >:D<
We like to think "everyone shouldnt give a f* what others think." but in reality we do care what others think.

I would like to add from my original post :
I felt sick that night thinking of the dirty old man potentially sucking me off when I was about 18 years old.
At the time I was a virgin with no sexual experience really at all except my hand and beeing used to nudity.
I did not know this man at all and he was sleazy.
The kind of person that would goto a high vantage point above the nudist beach and perv with bonocular at the nude people but be to gutless to stip off and come down and perv at people down on the beach.
He could have abducted me or anything. It was a bit scary really.

Now if I knew the person well it may have been different I cant answer that.
What I can say is now I am 40 and have had aneros play and if the conditions were right and and and...... maybe..... I doubt I will never know.
Funny I am so at ease with being nude but asking a girl for sex still scares me!
I envy you guys out there that have had your way with multiple partners and women loved to be around you.
I never had that I was to shy and when I did ask I was told that I was too nice a guy. What the hell did that mean? Oh well I am married and too old now.

hey @token I was just finishing and saw this. You said " I've bin bi curious for as long as I can remember I would love to hear other people's views though because since using the aneros I have become a lot more "curious" lol I just reasoned that it was because the idea was always there? is that curiousness there in everyone to some degree possibly???"
This sort of strengthens my thoughts about if you try the aneros you become more curious about male male sex. Can you see how strong the curiousness would be for a young boy curious about m/m sex would be after knowing the pleasure of the aneros? Remember the hormones are going wild! Your jerking of so much the skin is raw on the rim of your cock 🙂
Haha yep thems were the days!

ReplyQuote
(@thick75)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Up until today I have never been interested in gay porn. I am serious about my next question. I am not trying to jerk anyone's chain.

I always wondered why a man would want another man to fuck them in the ass. My God.. wouldn't that hurt? A dick is a lot bigger than the finger my urologist sticks up my ass which drove me up the wall.. I just assumed that the man on the bottom was merely tolerating the pain to "pay back" for other favors. So what may now be viewed as a stupid question...does being fucked in the ass similar to the feelings I am getting from by aneros? As I write this dumb question it is occurring to me that it is obvious that it must feel good or they would not be doing it. da. Let me rephrase the question how is being fucked in the ass compare to the aneros experience? I am almost afraid of the answer. Let me guess... if I like the aneros so much (which I do) then am I going to start thinking about getting fucked in my ass? Hence an aneros user must ergo be a homosexual? I know that this can not be true. I suppose this is the point made in one of the above comments.

I am at a loss to explain why I am asking about this in this discussion. I had nothing like this in mind when I posed my first discussion topic. But the discussion has turned to that and it has made my curious. I have never asked anyone about any of this. Maybe someone can bring me up to speed. None of this is meant to be criticism.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

@thick75 I dont think the discussion has turn to this but I am sure if you did a search on this site the question will have been asked many times. I have not looked but say it would have been.I cant answer what it would feel like but there is two things I have deliberately left out of my ramblings as it opens up a whole can of worms.
Two very very powerful words.
LOVE & LUST
If your a man and you lust and love the other person your natural instinct is to penetrate them.
This is why I believe a man may want to have sex with a man.
If I am incorrect then any gay men please correct me?
I say lust & love becauce of course you can love your brother , mother, child and not want to penetrate them but if there is lust as well that is when it all goes pointy so to speak! 😀

ReplyQuote
(@pommie)
Noble Member Customer

@thick75,

Like you, I am firmly heterosexual and actually couldn't imagine having a man's penis in my backside. I too believe it would be pretty painful, but probably no more painful than a Progasm. This may be the reason why that Aneros model is not my favourite as I much prefer the Eupho.

I must admit though, that I too, very much like the feel of the Maximus for a change and have had some wonderful orgasms from it. (Maybe it is time for me to revisit the Progasm)!

Relating to your original post in this thread, my first reaction was to agree strongly with you that sex education in schools should include matters covered by this forum. (I have mentioned in another thread, that my greatest regret in life is that none of this knowledge (or equipment), was available to me as a young man. I feel I have missed out on so much in the 'bedroom' department and, even worse, because of my ineptitude, so has my wife. (She is a couple of years my senior and has frankly told me that, at 76, she thinks it is just too late for her). Damned shame!

ReplyQuote
(@aneros44309)
Member Adventurer

@Pommie said, "...my greatest regret in life is that none of this knowledge (or equipment), was available to me as a young man."

"Knowledge is power, but real knowledge is freedom".

ReplyQuote
(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer

I am a baby boomer who grew up in a small town in Northwestern Connecticut. My parents were Victorian. Sex was a taboo subject in our family until my sister got married in 1965. But still sex was not discussed in polite society. So I was kept in the dark until I discovered masturbation at age 13. The physician assigned me was a recently retired U.S. Navy doctor who was very uptight with me. I think he was homophobic. He was very disapproving of my masturbating.

Yes "Knowledge is power, but real knowledge is freedom." I found answers to my questions on the facts of life in our town library. The library at the college I attended supplied many more answers to my questions. This was during the Vietnam years and the sexual revolution in our country with women's and gay liberation. Of course, when I hopped on the Internet on 1993, I had at my finger tips a flood of information for my quest of all types of knowledge.

Boys and girls reach puberty several years earlier now than during decades earlier. Children learn the facts of life from their peers, even before they hear it from their parents. Sex education should be a staple for children in the schools in the same way good health and hygiene was taught to me in the early grades. The sex education that should be taught are the risks of pregnancy and STD's through unprotected sex. Mothers and fathers should support such education.

A father teaching his son(s) the facts of life is an act of love and caring. Certainly such a lesson that could be taught is good prostate health and the risks of an enlarged prostate and prostate cancer. MMO's and the Kama Sutra may be suitable to older teens. I would think that the Aneros is really a toy for adults. What do you think?

My thoughts on the matter.

ReplyQuote
(@hakunamatata)
Member Adventurer

@bravenworld:i meant that its impossible to write a post on the net which is completely clear and politically correct for everyone. that was a perfect example. 😀

somewhat related to the sub-topic in here

okay youtube seems to be blocked.

"Authors@Google: Ogi Ogas"

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

We've kind of strayed on the topic here. But it has been really interesting reading all the posts. I don't know what the answer is regarding whether young ones should be taught about Aneros prostate massage or not. I see good arguments on both sides.

For those of you that have talked about or considered pegging, there is many men here like me that have gained interest in it as a result of our Aneros journey. But a number of us still consider ourselves heterosexual. Technically speaking, pegging is a heterosexual act anyways. Not that any of these labels matter much, you like what you like, and I'm respectful of other peoples sexual orientation. But us heterosexual men still deal with a lot of negative western cultural training that says if you stick something up your ass, society sees you as gay, or bi-sexual, which is really incorrect and hurtful. I have absolutely no sexual attraction towards men, yet the idea of a hot woman fucking me in the ass with a strap-on dildo is highly arousing.

The use of Aneros over the years has changed my ideas of what arouses and feels pleasurable in my body, such that pegging interests me. But it hasn't changed my sexual orientation. Maybe it might for others, I don't know. Anyways... If you are interested, there is a pegging thread here in this forum:

https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/10516/pegging

ReplyQuote
(@badger)
Prominent Member Customer

Now, regarding the 13-year old boy with an Aneros and would want to get transgendered, there's been a recent rash of young boys who wanted to be girls, and got transgendered, but as an adult, want to be changed back. Their actions had circumstances, yet they were obviously too immature to understand the consequences, and were sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness. Now they have to go through another major surgery to reverse what they did before.
If you couldn't guess, I agree that an immature child should not be given the ability to enjoy this much pleasure from an area that still has so much stigma.
I had an English teacher in college who was a stickler for grammer, diction, and writing style. He would give out writing assignments and have them brought to him for a rough-draft evaluation. Mind you, I was a alternative student (about 8 years older than the rest in my program), in the last year of a four-year degree program, and while I was waiting for my turn, I could hear him tearing the previous student at least one new one; maybe three or more, it was quite brutal. The guy that came out, snuffing and rubbing his eyes, with his lower lip quivering as he stormed out. He was a senior in my program. When it was my turn, he just mumbled, did some jotting, agreed with some of my statements, and calmly told me I was doing a good job, and just needed to straighten out a few things. We got to chatting, and he told me that he hated two kinds of people: college freshmen, and college seniors. College freshmen are still suffering from High School Senioritus, where they thing they know everything, but know nothing. College seniors have College Senioritus, because they are seniors and are graduating shortly, and thus, think they know everything, but they still know nothing, because they haven't worked in the real world.

ReplyQuote
(@token)
Member Adventurer

this is a great thread with some great questions asked and discussed, really got me thinking about a few things

ReplyQuote
(@pommie)
Noble Member Customer

I think we have reached a point in this thread where the great majority of us agree that this stuff needs to be disseminated to young men so that they can enjoy the advantages that the more senior of us missed out on for so much of our lives.

The big question now seems to be, "at what stage in a young man's development does it become desirable and before which he would be unable to understand or benefit from this knowledge or when it might be harmful"?

I guess I wish I had access to it by the time I had reached my late teens or early twenties and at the very least, before I took the plunge into marriage. Maybe our society needs some sort of "right-of-passage" for young men as is common practice in many tribal societies.

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

@love_is yes the topic bounces around a bit 😀

@pommie and all yes late teens early twenties would be what I think would be a good time.
A very cleaver and careful advertising campaign could also be done in young mens magazines which would defiantly spread the word. And at least sow the seed in peoples minds.

Full page ads something along the lines of
"Ok so your straight and you think you know a lot about pleasure and sex!
Ever thought to yourself "Is there something more?" Try Aneros. Better than you could ever emagine!"

These types of ads could go in FHM,penthouse,playboy.
Thats all I can think of. I am too old and not down with it now! LOL.

Ads in Womans Weekly for EVI and even the prostate massager. say "give your man more pleasure and make him a better lover! Get him Aneros. "

IT took many years for the sown seed in my mind to turn me.
I came across aneros on the internet from most likely a banner many years ago.
I was curious enough to look at the site, and it took me many years to actually buy one.
I visited the site a number of times during those years and the joined the forum shortly before purchase.

The problem as we all know is believing the adverts and testimonials.
They seem to good to be true and of course theres the thing that is most off putting besides putting it up your virgin bum. It does not work straight away for most persons.

Oh well I am sure the boffins at Aneros have a plan of how to take over the world!

I heard a saying the other day for guys which is a wast of time but made me smile.
When it comes to guy everything is better with bluetooth.
New model Aneros Now with blue tooth! LOL

ReplyQuote
(@pommie)
Noble Member Customer

I came to Aneros through the health route. I actually found the HIH site first. Having discovered the health benefits of prostate massage, I then moved to the Aneros site where the mysteries really opened up.

Maybe HIH/Aneros could be advertised in mens' health magazines.

Maybe they already are!

Personally, I don't read men's' health magazines lol !!!

ReplyQuote
(@linum)
Estimable Member Customer

This is an extremely important topic for discussion. Its implications go far beyond the use of aneros massagers and other male multiple orgasm techniques. What we are talking about here, is being at ease with who you are, and this includes being sexually at ease.

Many of the posts here are incredibly interesting, and give a tremendous insight into the ways of thinking, of perhaps the most sexually at-ease bunch of men on planet Earth. However, even some of these posts show the continued existence of fears about communicating this. I believe these fears come from the same stable of arguments that have been used by those who have sought to repress human sexuality over hundreds, if not thousands of years.

It seems to boil down to - if you are afraid of your own sexuality and where it may lead, then you simply reinforce a fear, that then communicates itself to the next generation, which perpetuates the fear, and so on. There would seem to be a need to break this cycle, so that we can banish fear, and move on as a species, and as individuals.

One of the things that I value about my aneros practises, is that it has made me look at sex and sexuality in a different way. It only works if you let it do its thing, and being relaxed and at ease is a pre-requisite. This IS a voyage of discovery. For years it has felt as if I could bully my sexuality to do what I felt it should do, but aneros use has shown me once again, that using your ego just pushes you away from where you get the most rewards. Once you have them, these rewards then bleed through into sex, and your sexual partner(s) also feel the benefit. Spiritual connection in sex (including connectedness and intimacy), only comes from this communicated honesty.

A lot of the arguments against communication of male multiple orgasmic techniques have their origins in fear of sexuality, and particularly for heterosexual men, the fear that they may have some latent homosexual tendencies.

HETEROSEXUALITY, BISEXUALITY, AND HOMOSEXUALITY
It is fairly well established that if people were free to express themselves without the potential judgement of others, then by far and away the largest proportion would be innately bisexual. A small proportion at either end of the spectrum would be exclusively heterosexual, or homosexual. Of course we are not free from the judgement of others. However, what we are most affected by is the judgement we have of ourselves, which is based on fear, and often far exceeds what would happen in reality. Fears have a habit of growing out of all proportion to the original problem. It is human nature to pull away from the source of such fear, to deny it, and to condemn it when it is seen, or even suspected in others.

SEX, MONOGAMY and FEAR
A similar problem occurs when we think outside the box with regards to relationships. The standard model is that we SHOULD be loyal and faithful to our partners, the assumption being that sex is the most important thing here, although many of us in long term relationships know this is not the case. A fulfilling sex life in a LONG-term and truly monogamous relationship is the exception, not the rule. There is an enormous list of dos and don'ts for relationships, all hinging on the somewhat inaccurate belief that sex should always be confined to a monogamous relationship. There are a whole range of legal, religious, and social sanctions that can be applied to re-enforce this, and personal fears about transgressing those rules, often lead us being our own biggest critics. It is important to ask ourselves why these rules should exist in the first place? If this was our natural state, shouldn't we do it automatically, without transgression? Obviously, the true story of human sexuality is not that simple.

Trying to "sell the sexual contradictions" that society places in our way, I believe causes so many problems in the world. Thick75 mentioned the problem of teenage pregnancy, and the germinating thought that teaching MMO practices may help alleviate that. I would go further and broader that that - we should teach/discuss/lead our young people (not just men) into thinking more broadly about sexuality and relationships, so that they are equipped to enter the world of adult sexuality with more of a rounded view about what it all means. The problems that young people have, come from the contradictions they see, and a failure to express their sexuality adequately leads to frustration, obsession, and even more problems for themselves and society. I don't think this means we need to provide them with details of how to do the techniques, or how to interact with others, but I do think that the implications of the existence of these techniques go far wider than just sex, and they should at least know of the existence of the alternatives.

As a young gay man in the 1970s, I was given sex lessons at school - pretty radical at the time - but they were so limited by their emphasis on the biological, and their avoidance of the emotional implications of sex, that they were effectively useless for me. No mention was made of homosexuality at all, and it took me another 7 years to even realise that the word "gay" applied to me. Then there was no information I could call on to let me know what that meant in terms of sexually interacting with other gay men. I had a small series of "relationships" with other men, that finished quickly, and had long gaps (usually of years) between them. It wasn't until I was 30 that it all clicked into place, and I felt at ease with my sexuality and relationships. It could all have happened a lot sooner.

I and others may not have known what to make of the information that male multiple orgasms can occur, but I would have stored it in the background, and would have had the ability to recall and expand upon that information when the time was right for me. The same would be true of any information about homosexuality, and perhaps more importantly, about how sex relates to relationships.

I feel it was a basic human right for me to have known about who I was becoming, and who I had the capacity to be. I feel let down by that lack of information.

Of course I am being very idealistic here. I don't expect the American religious right, or the Roman Catholic Church to suddenly develop a realistic approach to human sexuality. I think it is a terrible waste of human potential though, and if it needs saying, and if I upset a few people in the process, then so be it.

BUT, I am talking to "some of the most sexually at-ease bunch of men on planet Earth", and here I think we can make a difference. Guys - if you like anal pleasure, this does not make you gay. There is a small probability you are likely to have some attraction to men (as well as to women), although years of suppression won't make this easy to identify, and even if you are bi-curious, you may still loathe the idea this might be a part of you. There is a small element of self hatred in some of the posts here. As a gay man, I went through all of that BIG TIME in my late teens and early 20s, and this period of self loathing, exploration, enquiry, and finally liberation, has made me more content than I could have ever conceived. I needed to face my demons, and I am very glad that I did. Ultimately, the one person you need to be OK with is yourself. Other people's opinions do not matter, especially if they too are based on fear, and knee-jerk reactions. There is a need to identify who we are, NOT who we want ourselves to be.

My partner and I are now OUT to everyone, and we have received very little in the way of negative reactions, contrary to my earlier expectations, but we have had heaps of positive ones. Some say this is because we are confident with who we are, and do not apologise for ourselves all the time.

With all good wishes on your individual journeys of self discovery

Linum

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

here are my thoughts on this thread:

1) does the aneros change our sexuality? yes, in many ways, as has been discussed in this forum countless times.

2) does it make us homosexual? while not necessarily good for aneros marketing, i am afraid that there is some evidence that it sometimes can in some ways. it leads to intense anal eroticism in which we can't control our fantasies. while many aneros users do not fantasize about male-male sex some who never did begin to do so. the reason is that the aneros helps us experience female style sex (gaining a great appreciation of what our women feel) and it is widespread knowledge that some men love to pleasure other guys' asses (while women rarely do), and that they have singular equipment with which to do so. it seems that few of the "converts" translate their fantasies into actual male-male engagements.

in my case, previous to using the aneros i had male-male sexual experience but never fantasized about being fucked nor about masculine men doing it to me. early in my aneros experience i had intense fantasies about having a vagina and since then i have become addicted to thinking about being fucked by a real man. (thus my visual blogs.) this remains in the realm of fantasy (i am married!)

4) should we teach boys that sex with other guys is ok? not explicitly. instead we should set an example of tolerance and in general be truthful about our preferences so that taboos are diminished.

5) should we teach boys about MMO? i think it is worth teaching them that orgasm can be separated from ejaculation, just so they know it. but i think it should be left at that.

6) should we teach boys how to masturbate? yes. they should learn that sexuality is about eroticism, respect, skill and knowledge. that can all start with a mature approach to masturbation. see: https://http://www.jackinworld.com

7) should we teach boys to masturbate their anus? yes, as part of the overall information they get.

4) should we teach boys about the aneros? no. they have enough to deal with in life without having access to a highly addictive sexual tool. the word will get out anyway,slowly but surely, especially given the internet, as somebody mentioned.

darwin

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Skip to toolbar