• Busy March

(This was just posted to my blog at Bateworld.com – thought I'd re-post it here, too) March has been kind of a strange and thrilling month for me, bate-wise. Ever since getting re-wired to have prostate orgasms with the Aneros massagers, all of my bate…

Read Comments [3]

• Ticklish Affair

Greetings. Had an excellent session with the largest Peridise last night. I didn't intend to drag out an Aneros again, but I was doing my usual rubbing and muscular squeezing and the p-waves kept getting stronger until I was in a horny state. I couldn't…

Comments closed

• Morning Super-O

Howdy. Been away from here for a while. I noticed the last time I wrote here was last May. In the months since then, I've had a few good sessions, and a long dry spell in which I was ill and had absolutely no libidinal…

Read Comment [1]

• Swirling Vortex of Pleasure

A long delayed update: since my first super-o in January, I had another one in March. This one went a little better since I had no fear going in. I had a third super-o last weekend. The fact that I've had three super-os in the…

Read Comments [3]

• Super-O?

I think I reached a Super-O, eight months after first getting into the Aneros. This was in a session Thursday night that capped off a very horny week for me. I started off with the MGX and only a few squirts of ID Glide lube….

Read Comments [3]

• Teasing It Out

Just a note that things are proceeding smoothly here in the same direction as the last post – using the MGX along with edging to produce mind-bendingly good mini-os. As I go along, I'm finding there are a few things that make sessions go better….

Read Comments [3]

• Edging, and More Edging

This is a first. I actually started to write a blog entry on my great session from last night, but thinking about it gave me a buzz — so I had to have another quick session. When it's good, it's good! But I'm getting ahead…

Read Comments [5]

• Wednesday Weirdness

Great week. Had an excellent three hour session Monday with the MGX. It climaxed with about an hour of really intense p-waves and dry-os. Although now, looking at the wiki, I think I might possibly be having super-os. They feel like full fledged orgasms, but…

Comments closed

• New High

I just had the best ejaculation of my life a couple of days ago, after a three hour session with the MGX. This came as a surprise, since all of my sessions during September were strictly okay. Although pleasurable, it didn't seem like I was…

Read Comments [2]

• Peridise Test Drives

After three and a half months of MGX pleasure, it was inevitable that I might want to try something new. So — on a whim, I decided to order the Peridise Beginners Set, which arrived a couple of weeks ago. Those things are tiny! After…

Read Comments [2]

Skip to toolbar