• Mind Control

Things are moving along in interesting ways … first off, my "sweet spot" has now moved from behind the scrotum to just above the penis. Don't know why. I still get slight tinglies massaging behind the scrotum, but rubbing my finger in little circles just…

Read Comments [3]

• Stimulation With and Without

It's been about 3 weeks or so since I posted last. I've been having some pretty good sessions with the Aneros MGX, but lately I feel like I've been hitting a plateau in terms of the enjoyment and growth. Mostly I've been getting pretty good…

Read Comment [1]

• Sweet Sensations

The last week has brought me a lot of progress in my exploration, starting with the fact that my body has developed a sweet spot that can give me pleasure – without the Aneros! Rubbing or gently pressing on a small area behind my scrotum…

Comments closed

• Night Play

It's been about three weeks that I've been using the MGX and things are going swimmingly. One night last week I tried using it at night instead of the usual daytime. Usually I avoid that time since I don't want to wake the partner up…

Comments closed

• Further Exploration

I've had two more encounters with my MGX since writing the last blog entry. Both were great and very similar to each other, although with each use I'm getting a better understanding of my own body's sensations and how I can use the Aneros to…

Comments closed

• First Few Sessions: Whoa

I first found out about the Aneros a couple of weeks ago in an online forum. Curiosity piqued, I eventually found out more at this very website and immediately bought an MGX at a locally owned sex toy shop. It seemed a bit pricy, but…

Comments closed

Skip to toolbar