• So Much To Talk About

Such has gone on with my journey I don't know where to begin. First I have had several sessions since my last post. Each has been incredable. Last Friday I received my Helix and Progasm. I have been using the Helix since then and it is really different than the MGX. As others have written, I get stimulated and aroused much faster. Mini orgasms start immediately after the relaxation period. I then build up to much larger super Os and the just keep coming and coming. I change positions and I get another wave of please. I am so much in contact with my body, I can tease out all kinds of sensations. The disappointing thing is that I look at the clock and it is has been only 30 minutes.
    As I have said before, what really gets me is the post session orgasms. I went to dinner at cafe and I had a big one at the table. Going up to the cashier I felt another one coming on, so I rushed to my car and just let go of a big O. Sitting here writing this entry, I have had at least two.
    Still I do not know what tomorrow will bring in the way of pleasure.
    Well this session will be my last for about four days. I don't know what I am going to do without some anal/prostate stimulation.
    Please comment I want so much to hear from fellow Aneros users. How do you respond to the Helix? What kind of post non Aernos orgasms do you have? How do you handle them?

1 Comment

Anonymous

09/03/2009at4:44 pm

First off, I am 6'2" and about 190 lbs so I am fairly fit and able to move freely.
      And since I first read about the male 'g-spot' and incredible orgasms when stimulating the prostrate, I have been seeking my first 'Super-O'. I have tried dildos (vibrating and non-vibrating), butt plugs, and even had a couple of guys fuck me in the ass (not at the same time!) to see if that would do it. But unfortunately, no Super-O.
      When I read the testimonials like yours about Aneros, I just had to try it so I bought the Helix and have tried it a couple of times … but nothing. I have followed the instructions exactly and do not have a problem relaxing with it inside me. It is comfortable and when I contract my splinter muscles, I can move the Helix in and out about 1.5".
      It seems you have it made and I am envious! Any ideas on how I can join in on the fun? (what I may be doing wrong)

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Skip to toolbar