• 2 Comments

Clenchy

04/30/2022at3:38 pm

The only times I’ve managed to HFWO was by tensing up really hard, and holding it… the effort required to hold this contraction became immense (I was shaking trying to hold it), but it lead right into an ejaculation. I can’t describe the contraction, except to say it was in my pelvic area, and somehow I recognized it as a push towards ejaculation. Maybe it’s a contraction I was familiar with from traditional masturbation, I couldn’t say. I think I might have been stiffening my whole body too towards the end.

I haven’t tried to repeat it, because the orgasm wasn’t much to write home about, and it was a pretty standard ejaculation. It wasn’t worth the effort, but I definitely understand the novelty of wanting to ejaculate hands-free. I’d do it much more often if I could somehow narrow down the contraction involved.

• orionking

07/31/2022at3:09 am

sorry doncejankiu, I am one of those who end up most of his sessions with an unwanted hfwo and I haven’t read many posts on
      the blogs. Still I don’t understand where you miss it… just keep surfing on the edge with the aneros inserted, keep
      using any means that make yourself more and more aroused without touching penis, the device will stroke (woluntarly with anal or
      PC muscle contractions) your prostate and eventually – to me- orgasm comes with an unwanted ejaculation. I believe simply because I perform a prostate milking, all muscles down there got strong over the years practicing kegels. (Other tip: https://mindgasm.net/).
      Where do you stop in this process? To me, this is the biggest stop towards multiples or a superO, and this is my regret.
      Have you read any of Mantak Chia’s book about this subject? It might help. Cheers

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Skip to toolbar