• Superabundant Aless –> Wednesday morning session, 8/10/16 –> Oh, that sweet Aless!

F–k, short Aneros login times again, I lost another blog post! 🙁
    Yesterday morning I laid off having Aneros sessions altogether. For a week before yesterday, I been having nearly daily sessions with close to five Super-T attempts in the late evenings. With that kind of schedule, I didn’t want to full into utter sexual depletion nor to become an Aneros addict! Moderate Aneros use suggests that you have sessions with days set apart for recovery and relaxation. This approach is analogous to a weight training regimen. Lifting weights every day actually impairs muscular development, so also with the Aneros. Plus one’s body knows what it wants. Pay attention to your body when you use Aneros. You may save yourself from serious injury.
    Masturbating your penis with an Aneros inserted is the heart of the Super-T, but also anal contractions are called for in this pursuit. The coveted goal of the Super-T is an intense, sustained orgasm coupled by a monumental ejaculation of semen! Guys on the Aneros Forum have reported to me that Super-T’s hence are exhausting. Many avoid Super-T’s as much possible and concentrate on achieving Super-O’s and MMO’s. That has been my approach from the outset of my sessions leaving my penis out of the Aneros equation. However right now, I feel the unfulfilled, unrequited goal of the Super-T which has revved up even more so my Aless.
    All day yesterday I had incredible Aless, this sexual energy located in my sexually alive anus, perineum (my sweet spot), anal canal musculature, and prostate. It feels like sexual knot, very much like a male dog’s knot. At times my Aless was intense. I like to tap into my Aless, meditate upon it through breathing and the Kegels, and cause it to spread through areas of my body and consciousness. I also concentrated on deferred sexual gratification yesterday, and hence was more than ready for my session this morning.
    I used in order the following models: Eupho Classic, Maximus, Progasm Ivory. They all performed exquisitely. My sessions are now effortless. They are a mixture of the Do Nothing and Tug-of-War techniques, sets of Kegels and Reverse Kegels, relaxed breathing exercises, and even meditation. Now at times I play with my penis and tease my glans. Such tactile stimulate rev up my Aneros ardor. I am now open to my sessions to turn into Super-T attempts.
    As always ending my session brought me irrepressible, sweet Aless! Take care!

1 Comment

GGringo

08/10/2016at3:59 pm

@bigglansDC, great post! With regards to Aless, I’m not far behind you. To say that these feelings were ALWAYS available to me is unbelievable. I discovered this only this year so I missed out on a lot. I plan to make up for it over time.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Skip to toolbar