• Saturday morning, 7/2/16 session, oh those Aneros smaller models

Hi guys,
    I am rediscovering the Aneros smaller models in a new, more exciting way these days.
    I will be brief in saying that Eupho Syn and Helix Syn have that soft, daft touch which make my educated prostate and anal areas with surrounding musculature turn wild with erotic delight. Eupho Syn is slimmer but a little longer than his older brother, Helix Syn. Eupho Syn like Eupho Classic dances when I use him.
    Also I like how Progasm Junior “locks” in place as I use him. Tempo with his heavy heft pours fuel on my erotic fire.
    As always, I came away from the session with amazing Aless! I may have a session before I go to bed late tonight. Take care!
    P.S. no. 1 at 2:44 p.m. I composed the body of this entry late morning or early afternoon. I just got in from my short excursion to our neighborhood 7-Eleven to get some groceries for tonight’s supper. I have noticed in recent weeks or even months that a good Aneros session puts verve into my walk, just before my bout with the flu during Christmas week which left me somewhat debilitated for some weeks afterward. This development in itself makes the austerity of retirement more bearable.

Skip to toolbar