• Kegeling and my Aneros BIG Buddies: Session for Wednesday October 17, 2012

Hi guys,
    Early yesterday morning, I put into major effect my Kegels when I worked with my Aneros BIG buddies, the Progasm Classic, Maximus, and Progasm Ice. I began my session at 6:45 a.m. with the Progasm Classic. This big bruiser didn't slip in easily as I wanted. I worked with him for perhaps 15 minutes, but peristalsis set in which aborted my session with him.
    I returned with the Maximus which slipped in easily to the hilt with the P-tab firmly press upon my perineum. The Maximus gave my prostate and anal canal a great massage which lasted a good thirty minutes. During this time, I slipped in a Kegel perhaps every four breaths. The Kegeling reinforced the massage action which produced intense series of P-waves. I think for now on I will begin my sessions with the Maximus before switching over to the Progasm.
    The remainder of my two hour Anerosing consisted with the progression of Progasm Ice, then again with the Maximus, then the Progasm Ice, and concluding with the Progasm Classic in half hour or so segments. I focused upon my rhythmic breathing with a periodic Kegel thrown in, again to enhance the massage action of my various Aneros models. Also yesterday morning, I instituted sets of strong Kegel clutches or anal contactions of five or ten sets with both the Progasm Classic and Progasm Ice. What amazed me most yesterday was that both Progasm Classic and Ice were made for Kegeling. A strong Kegel clutch or anal contraction lasting perhaps ten or fifteen seconds in these sets is analogous to sets found in weight training. The Progasm is propelled real deep, massaging the whole length of prostate and even in the ancillary male genital organs of the vasa differens and ampullae where spermatozoa are stored. The P-tab and K-tab are pressed upon the perineum and coccyx respectively which fuels the Anerosing profoundly. All this is described in the Aneros Learning Center Instructions Contractions section. This document is worthy of close study.
    My session ended at 8:45 a.m. I spent the rest of Wednesday with my volunteer work along with a festive luncheon with two friends and concluding last evening with a church dinner and a Bible lecture by the senior minister. I arrived home exhausted, but the young couple below me carried on until early this morning. Yet all
    day yesterday, I felt satisfied as a man with that "buzz down there," engendered from a superb Aneros session.
    However this morning I rose at 6:30 a.m. fairly well rested to experience a profound Aneros afterglow. This afterglow consists of that delicious "buzz" and a fairly extended and leisurely Kegeling, made so easy by my BIG Aneros buddies! Take care.

Skip to toolbar