• I'm a Progasm Slut! no. II: Sessions for November 30, December 2 & 3, 2012

Hi guys,
    Legend: HS = Helix Syn; HC = Helix Classic; M = Maximus; PI = Progasm Ice; PC = Progasm Classic
    Friday morning, November 30: Sequence of models used: PI-M-PC-HC-PI (duration: 2.75 hours)
    I began my session at 6:15 a.m. with the Progasm Ice. I began with the Kegels, but somehow my session did not take off in the thirty minutes of work with Ice. It felt blah without sensation. Same thing happened with the Maximus in the successive 30 minutes. This disturbed me.
    But it was only with the Progasm Classic that I did some really serious Kegeling which made my session take off for sure. That model demonstrated that the Kegels and the Progasm were made for each other with attendant autof**king which continued with my use of the Helix Classic and Progasm Ice in succession. I lost track of time as this session went along.
    Early Sunday morning, December 2: Sequence of models: (PI)-M-PI-HC-PC (2.5 hours duration)
    I had wanted so much to have my Saturday matinee with my Aneros buddies, but some things intervened which preempted it. Saturday night/early Sunday morning I slept fitfully and lightly. I woke up at 3 a.m. feeling blue about the holidays this year with the stalled Financial Cliff negotiations between President Obama and Congress. I laid in bed pondering the bleak prospects of the future and I sulked. So at 3:30 a.m. at an unlikely hour I sought refuge in an Aneros session. I approached the session with little preparation. Normally now I usually shave and bathe before having my sessions first thing in the morning. That is why my sessions in the last couple months have worked so well when I made the switch to morning sessions upon rising.
    Sunday morning I began my session at 3:45 a.m. with the Progasm Ice. But I had trouble inserting the Ice. So I switched to the Maximus which inserted easily to the hilt. There was little sensation with Maximus after insertion, but I Kegeled some and just let the sensations build. It felt like a gradual sunrise into glorious daylight. I had a great session with Maximus, then Ice, then the Helix Classic which gave me a great autof**k, culminating with quality time with the Progasm Classic. The session ended at 6:15 p.m. after which I shaved, bathed, and dressed quickly for church. Then I left for church a few minutes before 7 a.m., marching up Mount St Alban via Wisconsin Avenue arriving for the early service at 8:15 a.m.. Duration of walk, 1.25 hours. So with early Sunday morning's session, I discovered the benefits of Anerosing in fighting the holiday blues! Also, I have noticed a good vigorous walk after an Aneros session reinforces the session which enhances the quality of my walking!
    Monday morning, December 3: Sequence of models: HS-M-PI-HC-HC (2.5 hours duration)
    Yestersday Monday morning, I marked the beginning of my sixth month with the Aneros! So I celebrated by beginning my session at 7:15 a.m. with the Helix Syn. The Helix Syn with its soft, sleek silicone overlay introduced me to Anerosing early Sunday evening, June 3 just past. So this morning, I worked gradually with the Helix Syn letting the sensations build gradually. I was amazed at how I was able to Aneros so expertly now with the Helix Syn! All this happened so wonderfully through my working with the other Aneros models in my toolbox. Thus I progressed along naturally with the other models in the sequence notated above. I had a great session with both the Maximus and Helix Classic especially yesterday because I worked intuitively with these two good buddies.
    But now all I can say that I am a Prograsm slut! I just love to Kegel with both the Progasm Ice and Progasm Classic. With both these models, I began a set of ten Kegels lasting a minute a piece. When I do such Kegeling these big guys are locked into position as the pleasure builds. Autof**king then occurs naturally. Now yesterday as I was working with the Progasm Classic, I discovered something really powerful. I call it "Getting into the Zone" as I "get into the autof**k". I get a rockhard boner just thinking all this. In fact, my penis is just as excited as me right now. I may have to oblige him afterwards. One hears about "Getting into the Zone" in sports. I think that it has to do with self-hypnosis which I am sure happens to experienced Aneros users as they get into the Anerosing, perhaps in my case in the autof**king action as I kegel with various strengths and durations of a Kegel, although yesterday morning the autof**king worked very well with subtle Kegels or anal contractions. So for now on, I am going to get into Zone as a time or place from whence or where I may begin to experience Super-O's. This is certainly worth exploring in future session with both Progasm models but other Aneros models as well.
    For more information on the Zone, see:
    http://www.phoenixsportshypnosis.com/The-Zone.html

2 Comments

Anonymous

12/04/2012at10:32 am

DC,
      We may need to start a Progasm Slut club! You got it brother, kegeling and riding Pro is sooo good!
      – Varmint

Anonymous

12/04/2012at5:53 pm

Well, thank you for your comment, varmint. Perhaps we should start indeed a Progasm Slut club. I cannot say how much the Aneros has brought so much good into my life. All sorts of men have been transformed by the Aneros. I find that very inspirational.
      Thom.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Skip to toolbar