Any tips on a-less ...

Notifications
Clear all

Any tips on a-less sessions?

flexxor
(@flexxor)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Do you have a routine you follow for your a less sessions? Maybe rhythmic breathing, clenching to your breathes, or something else? Share here anything you've tried that maybe helped boost your aless sessions!

(@smudgefish)
Reputable Member Customer

My routine is always breathing and mental focus above everything else. Relaxation comes second but I monitor it so I don't become too tense. Then when I'm orgasming I focus more or relaxing into it and continue to breathe properly and focus intensely on the waves of orgasm and by focusing, when it works properly, it builds into something incredible.

I will either masturbate to help or stimulate the perineum, both great ways of building the orgasm.

Deep abdominal breathing, and feeling the breath through the nasal passages helps focus the concentration on feeling the pleasure. Focus involves feeling the orgasmic feeling build in the prostate and penis, as well as moving awareness into the space behind the eyes and almost meditating into an orgasm, and a bit of fantasy can help.

That's how I do it anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)
Estimable Member Customer

Agree with all of which Smudge says. Might add that warmth, comfort and not expecting any disturbances such as callers or 'phone.

Once one is well established on the stim-free, device-free and drug-free highway the first orgasmic sequence will come readily just by waiting for the arousal to begin and build. But I find that aids such as nipple touching and palette nursing can boost arousal massively and produce the most mind-boggling eye-rolling events. I also find that during arousal and just prior to the power orgasm, concentration on the sensation of orgasmic energy moving upwards inside the spine can be very effective.

Sufficiently far down the road there is no need for any kind of routine. Just by lying comfortably, wanting and waiting the muliples will begin.

ReplyQuote
 wolf
(@wolf)
Active Member Customer

Similar to aneros sessions, you'll have a higher success rate if you feel 100% (not hungry, tired, stressed, etc.) and if you are aroused (especially if you are craving for something like the aneros, or if you want MMOs). As an example, on days where I don't end a good aneros session with an ejaculation, I tend to have great aless sessions.

In terms of a set routine, I really don't have one for either aless or aneros sessions. I just focus on any pleasurable sensations I can feel, and whatever happens, happens.

ReplyQuote
(@canacan)
Prominent Member Customer

Have no routine. Not having an a-less but letting a session have you if it happens. Enjoy.

ReplyQuote
(@theme_gasm)

My A-less sessions are like secret super powers to me!!! I lay on my back, with or without a pillow under my head, and awaaaaaay I go....small twinges building to small waves, autonomic spurts of rapid breathing followed by calm....pangs of increasing desire and larger waves radiate down my legs to my toes which twitch with invisible energies of pleasure...my inner calve muscles twitter with pleasure at the energy flowing around and from my mid-section...I close my eyes and float... ... ... ... ... ... and BANG...a surge of energy out of my prostate area...radiating to my head and toes...a mild buzz like feeling becomes more pronounced around my prostate...its beautiful... ... ... ... ... ... ...and I'm rejoicing in the slow crescendo of a graceful orchestra of pleasure waves, mild muscle fluttering and sheer emotional excitement for myself and my appreciation and my pending appointment with the Super Orgasm that lurks...its there...gathering enough energy to take me to a place only few have been...of personal wholeness...of incredibly unique and passionate love for being freed from an earthy limit of gravity when you sense that your mind and spirit are starting to synchronize into one amazingly harmonious ballet of pleasure which races around your body...top to bottom, side to side, starting to gain its own control away from your own conscious will...its living...its excited to be free...it takes what you give it to be its own form...its own being of energy...connected to YOU, to show you how much pleasure can be felt, in your head, your twitching shoulders, your ultra sensitive nipples, ringing in your ears, your body core calm, but full of energy waves moving...and pulsing...and moving...and pulsing....and subsiding, only to rebound stronger...the body...is all...is a massive source of energy...and its never stopping...it shows no desire to decrease...it fights to press on...a plateau is felt..the body senses it...its rejoicing in its achievement...and a new peak can be felt, in the distance...the body, the muscles, the mind, moving quietly, but powerfully, the body, the muscles, the mind...moving deliberately in harmony...the body, the muscles, the mind...the body, the muscles, the mind...the body, the muscles, the mind...a switch...and change...a beautiful pleasure...the body, the muscles, the mind...racing around the body...the supernova begins to explode...taking your body and mind...muscles slowly, then quickly seize....unh...unh...up...up...unh...unh...up again...up more...unh...unh...unh...you are there...the pleasure is permanent...its beautiful...its racing...its will is imposed on your body and mind...its amazing and it lives within...for you, your health, and your self worth...you are having a Super Orgasm...and it continues...and races around your body, the muscles and mind...moving without end, you start to relax, you pause for a moment, refocus, eyes closed...and the energy and pleasure continue...never leaving...only circling your being...your own fusion reactor...endlessly serving your body, the muscles, the mind...up...up...up...you go...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...its on its own...not stopping...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...its amazing...and its ME...its my BODY...its my MUSCLES...its my MIND...and I'm ALIVE...its love...and its pure...and its ME! It's an experience I can replicate, and live in for hours if I so desire...and I do sometimes, going 2...or 3 hours...until exhaustion becomes obvious...and I relax into the glow of a body...alive with energy and satisfaction, and pure appreciation for the gift I've been bestowed! Thank you God! I'm forever grateful!

ReplyQuote
(@brucemarkland)

It was 2 years ago that my a-less feelings first started. I decided back then to start all of my sessions, if I have the time, a-less. I have gotten to the point that I enjoy the slow build up arousal and sexual energy. After 6 months of practice I hand my 1st a-less super O. My a-less super O's are every bit as nice as with aneros and sometimes I will not bother using the toy at all. Practice and relaxation are very important and I do use contractions and flex various muscle groups to help build my arousal. I stay away from my nipples and try to reach my supper O without them ( I DO FAIL from time to time ). Enjoy the journey.

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user113042)
New Member Customer

@brucemarklandThank you for your comment. Can I ask you why you try to stay away from your nipples? I have many more sensations if I touch them lightly.

ReplyQuote
(@brucemarkland)

By all means use your nipples as much as you please....my nipples have brought me to many super O's and feel great always. I find I enjoy the slower build of sexual energy and I stay away as long as possible. It is your journey so enjoy and be happy.

ReplyQuote
flexxor
(@flexxor)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the advice. By all means, keep posting anything you've found help!

I just have started recently exploring my a less sensations since they've gotten stronger, and now when I use the progasm, it instantly starts rattling inside me, unlike before. I believe my prostate is awakening. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

As a new user, I found recently after two helix sessions in one evening, for about 3-4 hours after removing the helix, I could still feel sensations within the prostate when I did contractions. Is this normal? It is a great feeling!

ReplyQuote
(@theme_gasm)

@goldenboy --- No, that's not normal at all...I often feel those sensations for a couple of days. So, actually, yes...it is quite normal, in my opinion! It's a tremendous feeling!

ReplyQuote
(@yankeecowboy)
Reputable Member Customer

Yep gold it happens. Sometimes out of the blue the e next day you will get hit with strong pleasurable sensations and get a cock as rigid as steel. A very difficult position for me as I am surrounded by women and wearing khakis. But with usage it may naturally hang longer and thicker too. Something I have noticed, even in a flaccid state. Something I think some of the girls have noticed as I have caught a glance or two. Nothing like a random shock of pleasure running through the body. Just some of the side effects I found common from regular aneros usage. Oh and my lady looked shocked and said I got longer and thicker and harder too. So she is benefitting from my aneros usage too. And you will be able to maintain erections longer with ejaculatory control. So many positives from these tools. I think they should do a study and check testosterone levels and thiol antioxidant levels and see if there are changes with continuous usage.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Thanks yankeecowboy for your insight. I have noticed about a day after an extended session, if I "practice" contractions, I will feel it in the prostate and sometimes this causes a very strong erection. Can be embarrassing depending on where you are. This also happened during one recent session where I probably had a dry-O for an extended period and before I knew it I had the hardest balls and cock ever (like rock).

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

Coincidentally, I found myself doing RKs during last night's session. Sure is a different feeling than normal contractions but really stimulating!

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

My A-less sessions are like secret super powers to me!!! I lay on my back, with or without a pillow under my head, and awaaaaaay I go....small twinges building to small waves, autonomic spurts of rapid breathing followed by calm....pangs of increasing desire and larger waves radiate down my legs to my toes which twitch with invisible energies of pleasure...my inner calve muscles twitter with pleasure at the energy flowing around and from my mid-section...I close my eyes and float... ... ... ... ... ... and BANG...a surge of energy out of my prostate area...radiating to my head and toes...a mild buzz like feeling becomes more pronounced around my prostate...its beautiful... ... ... ... ... ... ...and I'm rejoicing in the slow crescendo of a graceful orchestra of pleasure waves, mild muscle fluttering and sheer emotional excitement for myself and my appreciation and my pending appointment with the Super Orgasm that lurks...its there...gathering enough energy to take me to a place only few have been...of personal wholeness...of incredibly unique and passionate love for being freed from an earthy limit of gravity when you sense that your mind and spirit are starting to synchronize into one amazingly harmonious ballet of pleasure which races around your body...top to bottom, side to side, starting to gain its own control away from your own conscious will...its living...its excited to be free...it takes what you give it to be its own form...its own being of energy...connected to YOU, to show you how much pleasure can be felt, in your head, your twitching shoulders, your ultra sensitive nipples, ringing in your ears, your body core calm, but full of energy waves moving...and pulsing...and moving...and pulsing....and subsiding, only to rebound stronger...the body...is all...is a massive source of energy...and its never stopping...it shows no desire to decrease...it fights to press on...a plateau is felt..the body senses it...its rejoicing in its achievement...and a new peak can be felt, in the distance...the body, the muscles, the mind, moving quietly, but powerfully, the body, the muscles, the mind...moving deliberately in harmony...the body, the muscles, the mind...the body, the muscles, the mind...the body, the muscles, the mind...a switch...and change...a beautiful pleasure...the body, the muscles, the mind...racing around the body...the supernova begins to explode...taking your body and mind...muscles slowly, then quickly seize....unh...unh...up...up...unh...unh...up again...up more...unh...unh...unh...you are there...the pleasure is permanent...its beautiful...its racing...its will is imposed on your body and mind...its amazing and it lives within...for you, your health, and your self worth...you are having a Super Orgasm...and it continues...and races around your body, the muscles and mind...moving without end, you start to relax, you pause for a moment, refocus, eyes closed...and the energy and pleasure continue...never leaving...only circling your being...your own fusion reactor...endlessly serving your body, the muscles, the mind...up...up...up...you go...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...its on its own...not stopping...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...unh...its amazing...and its ME...its my BODY...its my MUSCLES...its my MIND...and I'm ALIVE...its love...and its pure...and its ME! It's an experience I can replicate, and live in for hours if I so desire...and I do sometimes, going 2...or 3 hours...until exhaustion becomes obvious...and I relax into the glow of a body...alive with energy and satisfaction, and pure appreciation for the gift I've been bestowed! Thank you God! I'm forever grateful!

That sounds crazy awesome!

ReplyQuote
(@mo_bosco)
Member Adventurer

Yup, rewired and ready for Strange New Worlds. Just be careful who you tell this story to, they might have you committed ;^)

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Honorable Member Customer

Here is how it is for me (just simple and easy to follow)

1. lying on bed, usually afte rmy morning shower i just lay there and begin pumping inside my ass like im cumming

2. sensations start.

3. after a while of doing this, things become automatic

4. enjoy.

ReplyQuote
(@goldenboy)
Noble Member Customer

I agree with Sorena. If my prostate is "buzzing" or quivering, I just have to start some contractions no matter where I am (preferably in bed) and before long I will have full-body involvement with some moaning and rhythmic breathing. This can go on for an hour or more, depending on how much time I have.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Theme... your first post on this thread sounds awesome dude! So wish I could give in like that!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar