<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Aneros Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/</link>
            <description>The Aneros Community Forum</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:34:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Helix Syn Trident Lube?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126408</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 12:30:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Try Elbow Grease Original Formula Cream Lubricant.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try <strong data-start="238" data-end="287">Elbow Grease Original Formula Cream Lubricant</strong><span>.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>oats</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126408</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Helix Syn Trident Lube?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126407</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:06:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Good Clean Love Almost Naked has been great for me on the silicone toys.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Clean Love Almost Naked has been great for me on the silicone toys. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Regal13</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/helix-syn-trident-lube/#post-126407</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Sanding and Novus 2</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/sanding-and-novus-2/#post-126406</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:05:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello,
I found the white ABS plastic to be super rough and burned every time I used it.  The silicon version is hard to clean and the arms are too bendy.
So I decided to sand down the surf...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I found the white ABS plastic to be super rough and burned every time I used it.  The silicon version is hard to clean and the arms are too bendy.</p>
<p>So I decided to sand down the surface of the white ones and that eliminated the issue.  But I saw in the thread they used novus 2 polish at the end.  I thought this might help smooth out the surface some more so I used it and wiped it off then washed it a few times with soap and water.</p>
<p>Now I’m wondering if I ruined anything.  Novus2 is a chemical abrasive, did it change the surface of the Aneros?  Did washing it really remove all the chemicals?  Guess I’m concerned it leeched into the surface and now it’s leeching into my body when I use it.  Should I buy new and just sand with no polish?  Am I being overreactive?</p>
<p>why would aneros make a toy with such poor surface quality to begin with &#x1fae9;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Cur1o5</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/sanding-and-novus-2/#post-126406</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Aneros Progasm Ice</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126405</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 20:31:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mistybob it does slide in easily with the right lube! Just be careful when you do hard contractions with it as it will hammer your prostate and could be painful! Otherwise it will definitel...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mistybob it does slide in easily with the right lube! Just be careful when you do hard contractions with it as it will hammer your prostate and could be painful! Otherwise it will definitely take you to new pleasures!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fred27</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126405</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Aneros Progasm Ice</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126404</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:11:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[After much thought, I decided to order a Progasm Black Ice. I was really hesitant because of the size of it, and thinking I would have trouble inserting it. This would be the largest Massage...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>After much thought, I decided to order a Progasm Black Ice. I was really hesitant because of the size of it, and thinking I would have trouble inserting it. This would be the largest Massager I have tried. I already have the Helix, and Helix Syn, The Eupho Syn, MGX Trident, PSY, Peridise and Tempo. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The first time I tried it, I used the PSY first for about 15 minutes to loosen things up. I use Coconut Oil with the PSY. I then removed the PSY, and lubed the Progasm Black Ice with a generous amount of Silicone lube. I was surprised how easily it slipped in with the Silicone lube, no issues at all. I immediately noticed that it found the prostate, and the sensations were excellent. I am glad I ordered this; it is a keeper. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Mistybob</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/testimonials/aneros-progasm-ice-2/#post-126404</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Have you ever said or thought anything that you wouldn&#039;t ever expect to say while experiencing prostate pleasure?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126403</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:15:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Sounds like it is bringing things up from deep inside and you&#039;re speaking from your heart, not your brain, which is good!!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like it is bringing things up from deep inside and you're speaking from your heart, not your brain, which is good!!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126403</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: nothing beats being told you have enlarged prostate at 35 (sigh, i knew this was gunna happen sooner or later)</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126402</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:14:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Very neat stuff!
So my first thought is: if you got hard, were dripping precum, and it went up and down twice, and you had P-waves, but felt like it was satisfying, did you ejaculate later?...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very neat stuff!</p>
<p>So my first thought is: if you got hard, were dripping precum, and it went up and down twice, and you had P-waves, but felt like it was satisfying, did you ejaculate later? Do you cum normally or do you just do these sessions without getting a normal full penile orgasmic ejaculation?</p>
<p>I ask because a lot of problems with men's prostates stems from semen and prostate fluid hanging out in the prostate unreleased and it can crystallize, much as urine does, and it causes trauma and irritation that can create prostate problems down the road. Not that it happens to every man, but studies and experience shows clearly that there is a link between getting the prostate to completely drain and it staying healthy and problem-free for a long time, versus fluid staying in there and not releasing and it causing problems down the road.</p>
<p>I ask again because you are pretty young to be having prostate issues like you are having. While it sometimes goes against the "rewiring" journey, next time you have a session and you get hard, I think you should just crank your cock until you cum your brains out with the toy still in you. It might be more intense than you want to handle, but it will completely and utterly drain your prostate of every last drop inside of it. If you aren't milking your prostate during sessions from normal toy use, then you might need to end your session, regardless of how satisfied you feel from it, with a Super T and let it all out. It is normal and healthy to do this!</p>
<p>I know the Aneros gods will say "no, you don't actually rewire when you do that!" But you are having prostate sensations, and you are getting some autocontractions, which is good and that's on the road to hands-free prostate orgasms. </p>
<p>Another thing I'd do, and this is just me here, is to ditch the AI or any phone use and just focus on your body and your breathing. And by breathing I don't mean forceful breathing. More of a "return to your breath" and pay attention to your body and the biofeedback you are getting from the toy inside of you. While AI is helpful, it's not going to give you the cues and data in real time that can lead to a prostate orgasm. It is mining the entire internet for data to give you feedback as you ask it questions and tell it things. So it only has what it can find online to use as info to give you. You need to get way more into your body and get way outside your mind, and using AI actively while engaged in a session is going to keep you brain-focused and not body-aware if that makes sense. Not trying to dismay you from your progress, but relying on a machine learning engine for real time, in the moment computations is taking you away from the joy of learning all this new stuff your body is trying to teach you :)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/nothing-beats-being-told-you-have-enlarged-prostate-at-35-sigh-i-knew-this-was-gunna-happen-sooner-or-later/#post-126402</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Simultaneous prostate and penal orgasms</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126401</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:08:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The lovely, most wonderful feeling of a Super T, yes I love it so very much! I always end sessions with a Super T. Sometimes, shameless as it is to admit here, I do sessions only because I w...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The lovely, most wonderful feeling of a Super T, yes I love it so very much! I always end sessions with a Super T. Sometimes, shameless as it is to admit here, I do sessions only because I want that Super T for the feeling of the most powerful, ultimate orgasm of all time. I have many hands-free orgasms prior to that full release, but the anticipation and want for the Super T drives me until my whole life can't go on until I grab my cock and get hard and I'm nearly drooling to the point of that finality.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>techpump</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126401</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Simultaneous prostate and penal orgasms</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126400</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:15:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just wondering if there are some like me who enjoy the ecstasy of experiencing prostate and penal orgasms simultaneously! I usually start a session with my MGX blue and the do nothing method...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering if there are some like me who enjoy the ecstasy of experiencing prostate and penal orgasms simultaneously! I usually start a session with my MGX blue and the do nothing method. Soon involuntaries begin and the head of the MGX begins massaging my prostate while the ribbed stem stimulates my anus. When I feel the point of no return approaching I use my hand held massager on my cock and feel the MGX pulled in as far as it will go and then I experience an explosive ejaculation along with a long prostate orgasm! The feeling is euphoric pleasure like no other and leaves me feeling totally drained!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fred27</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/simultaneous-prostate-and-penal-orgasms/#post-126400</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Have you ever said or thought anything that you wouldn&#039;t ever expect to say while experiencing prostate pleasure?</title>
                        <link>https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126399</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:15:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Have you ever shocked yourself with what you say or think while having prostate orgasms?On some occasions I&#039;ve moaned about wanting to eat my own cum, and I&#039;ve called myself a slut in Spanis...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you ever shocked yourself with what you say or think while having prostate orgasms?<br /><br />On some occasions I've moaned about wanting to eat my own cum, and I've called myself a slut in Spanish out loud both of which I'd never thought of before.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://community.aneros.com/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>LightningEdge756</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://community.aneros.com/forum/general-discussion/have-you-ever-said-or-thought-anything-that-you-wouldnt-ever-expect-to-say-while-experiencing-prostate-pleasure/#post-126399</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		