• Aneros horniness, session for Aug. 5, 2014

Hi guys,
    It has been a long time that I have given a blow-by-blow description of a session. However this morning, I will because Aneros horniness has come upon me full force.
    In the mood: That happens almost daily. But since I have been having sessions at least three or fours time a week, it is so easy for me to get in the Aneros mood. Guys who work out have this feeling, this anticipation that an athletic session is in store for them. They feel so happy and satisfied after working out because exercise or athletic activity release in their bodies feel good endorphins! Same thing with an Aneros session. I can forget my worries when I engage in an Aneros autof**k which makes me glad that I am a man!
    Specifically I received two powerful stimuli for this morning's session. [1] I received an PM from a good buddy on Aneros who complimented me on my Aneros progress. Matt1008 also is a member on BateWorld where I met him in Sept. 2011. He got me interested in Aneros and the Kegel Exercises then. [2] I heard a news report early this morning which mentioned about 'muscle memory'. Aneros 'muscle memory' is an operant factor when I have Aless. Just thinking about my Aneros models and what do for me causes both Aneros 'muscle memory' and Aless which is so sublime! In Aless, I rehearse in my mind past sessions and think bout future sessions. Both Aless and Aneros muscle muscle are basic components of my horniness for the Aneros!
    Foreplay: When I have an Aneros session first thing in the morning, I have to bathe, shave and dress. I am rested and fresh after a good night's sleep. Then I get out those models which I will use for the session. Just looking at them and washing them is powerful foreplay. For my morning sessions, I'll wear a jock and cup underneath my clothes. The jock and cup stimulate my penis, testicles, and perineum, my "man area." Yeah, it is a fetish that goes back to my pubescent years! Then, I get a doughnut and a cup of coffee from the neighborhood 7-Eleven before returning for my session.
    But in recent weeks, I have been having some evening sessions, even late afternoon sessions. Having a night time session when I am drowsy adds a mysterious allure and some amazing results as the result of the semi-conscious, somnolent state. However, I have gotten to the point that I can have a session anytime of the day or night as long as I am not disturbed.
    This morning I began with Eupho Classic. I rode him for a good 25 minutes. I like Eupho Classic for his long, slender length which makes for deep penetration. Kegels with slow, relaxed breathing produces the exquisite buzz of P-waves, sweet vibrant, sexual energy!
    Intermissions: Kegels and deep breathing at my PC while typing this. Caressing my hairy chest and abs while tweaking and stimulating my nipples while Kegeling. Feels so good!
    Helix Classic: 20 minutes. I found out in recent weeks that this "introductory" model fits me perfectly. Its shape produces a robust prostate massage. This morning I began honing my Kegeling skills on Helix Classic which produced unbridled pleasure!
    Then I went immediately to Progasm Junior which has sleek, fuck action so sweet! 20 minutes. A few Kegels help keep this model firmly in place as autof**k action may cause it to slip out. I want to practice both Kegels and Reverse Kegels on this model more and more.
    Then I had an intermission about 10 minutes to do more typing on this blog entry. Having brief intermissions or breaks between models serve as breathers to savor sessions in process. Actually such breaks enhance my Aless as I Kegel away and caress the erogenous zones of my body.
    I spent a good 25 minutes with Maximus, perhaps my favorite model along with Progasm Classic. Maximus gives me rather thick, but deep satisfying penetration. This morning I practiced both brief and long, hard Kegels on Maximus. A brief Kegel or anal contraction produces a f**k stroke that is so sweet, yet manly. A long, hard Kegel produces the deepest penetration possible. But when I do this I end up in a tug-of-war with my anal musculature, Maximus, and even PC muscle. Some guys on Aneros Forum sat that this kind of tug-of-war is good for triggering Super-O's. Right now it produces the kind of exquisite pleasure that nearly sends me into orbit. My muscles "down there" are now so strong and even elastic. All this has given me superb control which have enhanced my sessions wonderfully in recent months.
    All the while typing the long paragraph just above, I have been sitting at my PC with Tempo inserted. Tempo has starred almost in ally sessions since I began using him late last November. Tempo has taught me Aneros rhythm! This morning I have been riding Tempo for probably twenty minutes.
    Tempo prepares me for Progasm Classic which I use to end my sessions. Nothing in the Aneros line beats Progasm Classic for thickness, length, and heft for delivering for me a rugged Aneros ride. I have been using Kegels and Reverse Kegels of various strengths and lengths of time on this model too. The morning I have been paying attention to the tug-of-war technique on Progasm Classic, and I must say, the result is exquisite pleasure which makes me glad that I am a man.
    All my sessions now, even those which seem to be duds, produces sweet, profound Aless which in its covert state is 24/7, but with a Kegel or two become overt Aless which I have found to be a powerful technique of meditation on my body, mind, and even soul and consciousness as a man!

Skip to toolbar