• Aless for Friday May 27, 2016 and updates

Hi guys,
    I am basking in the Aless afterglow following one of the amazing Aless sessions I have ever had this morning. My Aless this afternoon is centered in my pulsating prostate. It feels like it is being massaged by my favorite Aneros models. I am also performing the Kegels and Reverse Kegels some of the time today. The sensations of pleasure I am experiencing post session in Aless are exquisite.
    I hope to have an extended masturbation session later tonight with lots of edging. I hope to report back periodically in this post later today. Written at 3:55 p.m., 5/27/16.
    Update Sunday evening 5/28/16 at 5:45 p.m. I had an Aneros session early Saturday morning with MGX Classic, Maximus, and Progasm Classic. It lasted about an hour. MGX also works well with my sessions. I think I’ll use him again early tomorrow morning Memorial Day.
    Right now I am buck naked absorbed in my Aless, reveling in subtle pleasures. This may lead me to masturbation later tonight or not! I do not know!
    7:15 p.m. I have been savoring Kegeling and Reverse Kegeling in subtle fashion the last few hours as part of my Aless! Since it was the eve of Memorial Day, I continued in this fashion for about thirty minutes or so. This activity triggered in me the desire to masturbate. By now, I had a full erection which I could not be ignored. I edged prolonging several times the urge to cum. My Aneros sessions and Aless for some time now demonstrate in the connection of my prostate, testicles, and penis. When I ejaculate now, it is smooth cum action in waves which lasts a couple minutes. My body and consciousness is flooded with erotic sweetness, such as what happened last evening. [Typed at 5/30/2016 at 8 a.m. while riding Tempo!]

Skip to toolbar